• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Katy Perry is fine, but she's basic pop fodder. She gives tweens stuff to squeal over while the grown up popstars make pop history.

What's important to those tweens will be iconic in 10 years. Britney got complete disrespect from all straight adults (talentless bubblegum crap), but kids impressed by BOMT remember it as iconic.

I'm not saying Katy = Gaga, but you're deluded if you think her best hits are as culturally disposable as Taio Cruz and Pitbull.

Edited by craig

I think the meat dress will genuinely be one of the most recognisable/iconic pop moments of this generation. Biggest thing since the Madonna/Britney kiss tbh.

WW > US

Totaly agree!

Many news, who refer LG, say exactly that word "iconic" related with her meat dress.

The National Museum of Poland has a main exposition about iconic issues through centuries, starting with the Pharaoes and the Gaga´s meat dress at the end. In the entrance of the musuem there´s a huge photo of LG with that dress.

Even this week, in an european country, a minister refered that dress, while discussing emigration, with other politicians.

As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber at #2

Carly is cockblocking it

His new songs are horrid. All Around The World, As Long As You Love Me, etc. :wtf:

jhonyguy04

just no. Ask anyone who that is.

Say "female artist who dressed as man" and everyone will say Annie Lennox.

. Lol ur trying too hard. Nobody under 35 knows who this lennox lady is. The only reason I know her is because of this message board. And that's how I found out she sang sweet dreams . Before that I did not know who the hell sang that song. I didn't know she dressed like a man.

MANiCURE1295

Speaking of JB where's the download link to the new album? :nacho:

Did the album leak?

Valentino

Honestly I don't really think so. It didn't garner this great amount of attention like the egg or meat dress. In fact a lot of people thought she'd gone off the boil in terms of creativity.

:hehe: Oh please. :giggle:

just no. Ask anyone who that is.

Say "female artist who dressed as man" and everyone will say Annie Lennox.

Everyone over the age of 40. :coffee:

jhonyguy04

Trying to think of lesser-known things that are still memorable by her.

Disco stick, Skeleton-Ga, firework bra, her religious imagery in Alejandro/Judas, TFM covers

. U know what pisses me off. She did nothing iconic for teog era.

Oyemiamor

. U know what pisses me off. She did nothing iconic for teog era.

Clarence Clemons on a pop star's track was pretty epic. Not that she "did" him :rofl:

MANiCURE1295

It came out today. I think.

I don't think so...i don't see it on itunes...