💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

MarryTheKnight

I feel movie/documentaries to be....tacky... Or maybe at this pont of her career, it is too early. Bieber had one and Katy has one now. Maybe down the road, but it is too soon.

yeah i see what you mean

but im actually very interested in seeing katy's parents in this movie

im sure they arent thrilled with katy's career choices

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Arturo

From ATRL:

Australian iTunes

37. Born This Way (+36) :legend:

51. The Fame Monster (Deluxe Edition) (-1) :flop:

144. Born This Way (Special Edition) NEW :legend:

:legend:

I want Gaga's updated worldwide sales :taylor:

Juan Carlos

yeah i see what you mean

but im actually very interested in seeing katy's parents in this movie

im sure they arent thrilled with katy's career choices

That sounds interesting... But she is making a documentary of her second album, added to the movie poster... :smh:

I will go watch it I'm sure lol.

Justin's new song at #11. I'm assuming this one will sell even less than the last two.

La Rosalia

Justin's new song at #11. I'm assuming this one will sell even less than the last two.

Are you talking about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlH86QOPWZk

I think it came on iTunes like 2 hours ago

heavymlover

Im still so surprised that Katy Perry got a movie in theaters before Gaga

I wonder if Gaga is planning on making a documentary with Born This Way

tbh I can see it tho "Lady Gaga: Born This Way in theaters November 2013"

Well, the MB was supposed to be showed on theaters, until the project was cancelled. But I don't think she would make something similar to KP, Bieber or even the Jonas Brothers. Probably something more like MJ's This is it.

I wonder if that kind of movie really helps sales.

jhonyguy04

I don't believe in corny movies like that. Maybe if it's DVD release only.

I wonder if that kind of movie really helps sales.

Long-term, it may solidify Katy as a personality and a icon rather than just a bunch of radio friendly songs.

A good move if she wants to move into Gaga-Britney-Beyonce territory (as opposed to being like Rihanna).

Edited by craig

Americano

Long-term, it may solidify Katy as a personality and a icon rather than just a bunch of radio friendly songs.

A good move if she wants to move into Gaga-Britney-Beyonce territory (as opposed to being like Rihanna).

:rofl:

Please, she's not going to Britney/Gaga territory.

Justin Bieber had a movie and it did nothing for his reputation.

Are you talking about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlH86QOPWZk

I think it came on iTunes like 2 hours ago

Yep... I still think it will drop off more quickly than the other ones. A lot of people (kids) will just wait for the CD to get the song instead of buying it now.

La Rosalia

Yep... I still think it will drop off more quickly than the other ones. A lot of people (kids) will just wait for the CD to get the song instead of buying it now.

idk why he is releasing so many songs before the album, he's got the Gaga syndrome :lolgaga:

Edited by _Scheisse

idk why is releasing so many songs before the album, he's got the Gaga syndrome :lolgaga:

I don't know why people only noticed it when Gaga did it, but it's really common for a label to release promo singles the weeks leading up to the album release. Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Ke$ha, Lady Antebellum, Black Eyed Peas, Pitbull, and many others have done the same. Edited by Klou

saltface

Not too much on Beyoncé now. :rofl:

The funniest thing about all these guesses as to who I was talking about that I have received, is that none of you have been right :laughga:

I was talking about Lady Gaga :staymad:

I don't know why people only noticed it when Gaga did it, but it's really common for a label to release promo singles the weeks leading up to the album release. Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Ke$ha, Lady Antebellum, Black Eyed Peas, Pitbull, and many others have done the same.

I know, it's not Gaga's fault she sent one to #3 and one to #12 :teehee:

Edited by andrewsalt

:rofl:

Please, she's not going to Britney/Gaga territory.

Justin Bieber had a movie and it did nothing for his reputation.

I never said equal GagaBritney, I just said move in that direction.

She already has with her fanbase getting Part of Me to debut #1. Something the Navy and the Barbz have never done.

La Rosalia

I don't know why people only noticed it when Gaga did it, but it's really common for a label to release promo singles the weeks leading up to the album release. Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Ke$ha, Lady Antebellum, Black Eyed Peas, Pitbull, and many others have done the same.

I remember Pitbull and BEP doing the same, but with Gaga it really felt like there were too many songs out because we had GH and Scheisse remixes, we had the 3 singles and the promo single and we had the performances of Americano and You and I