Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

Oyemiamor

Oooh nice diss

and extra points for the Britney shade :cool: (even thought I love her :ohno:)

But yeah, Gaga's 1st single is going to slay the charts. Her absense on radio has been noticeable. All we've been hearing since April is "SOMBOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY DAT I UZED TO KNOWWW"

and

"Where haf u been all mah li i i i i fe"

and who could forget

"stahshipz r ment 2 fliiiiiii"

She is going to slay radio with her next single a la Bad Romance and Born This Way :Gaga:

I know, I can't be the only person getting bored with the songs on the radio. I'm ready for a refresh. It's Gaga time!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Arturo

I know, I can't be the only person getting bored with the songs on the radio. I'm ready for a refresh. It's Gaga time!

Inb4 Gaga's next single leads pop to a new direction and everyone ditches dance music. :toofloppy:

Valentino

Probably Ke$ha is going to have a new single soon

I'm having the most wonderful chat with one of stans about her comeback on twitter right now!

0Jvqg.gif

La Rosalia

Inb4 Gaga's next single leads pop to a new direction and everyone ditches dance music. :toofloppy:

This. I want real innovation, I want her new single to sound completely fresh and I'm sure she can achieve that with her producers. I'm very positive about Zedd being on the production team.

inb4 she returns back to original Pop music. :toofunny:

La Rosalia

I'm having the most wonderful chat with one of stans about her comeback on twitter right now!

0Jvqg.gif

I can imagine what you mean by wonderful :teehee:

Valentino

I can imagine what you mean by wonderful :teehee:

They tell me I'm jealous, jealous that Ke$ha sold more her last era than Beyoncé did last year. I reminded them that even with a flop first single, '4' sold 310K copies its first week in the US. :lolgaga:

*crickets*

La Rosalia

They tell me I'm jealous, jealous that Ke$ha sold more her last era than Beyoncé did last year. I reminded them that even with a flop first single, '4' sold 310K copies its first week in the US. :lolgaga:

*crickets*

Ke$ha is going to have a 1.2 M + debut, cannibals and bearded beggars are going to flood the stores tbh :coffee:

Valentino

Ke$ha is going to have a 1.2 M + debut, cannibals and bearded beggars are going to flood the stores tbh :coffee:

Preaching to the choir. Queen Ke$ha will slay entire villages in Kenya. That's what happens when you reinvent pop music. *clears throat* :coffee:

She told The Calgary Herald, "I want to take enough time to make sure it's the reinvention of pop music. That's the ultimate goal, to reinvent pop music. So I'm planning on taking as much time as I need, but May sounds about right.""

Arturo

KATY PERRY - Wide Awake: 58.560 (+ 3.261)

:party:

:coffee:

She's either going to debut hard or not even debut at all.

Maybe all of her "Animals" turned into Monster, Barbz, or Directioners :teehee:

La Rosalia

"Tik Tok" really did influence the sound of pop music though. For better or worse is for y'all to decide. :yes:

Hmm I have always seen "Tik Tok" as a reflection of the influence of "Just Dance"

Preaching to the choir. Queen Ke$ha will slay entire villages in Kenya. That's what happens when you reinvent pop music. *clears throat* :coffee:

Of course, she's going to reinvent pop music, Supernatural crealy seems to be a complete evolution from the top 40 I have never heard a breakdown like that. Artists are going to have beards and neon images on their videos, forget about the gaga-esque weirdness, shoulder pads, hairbows, mermaids etc.

:coffee:

She's either going to debut hard or not even debut at all.

Maybe all of her "Animals" turned into Monster, Barbz, or Directioners :teehee:

Yes, for me Nicki and Ke$ha are almost same thing. The only thing that changes is Ke$ha's beards for Nicki's butt.

Arturo

Not here for the shade. :coffee:

Sorry :hug:

This is a Gaga fanbase. What are you expecting? Love and Acceptance? :troll:

Anyways, I'd like to call you by your real name and not Nicki when we're talking so spill da name :nails:

La Rosalia

Back on topic:

24 Neon Trees - Everybody Talks 0.2321

:party: this song has stayed at 26 for weeks and now it's at 24 and has a dark green update :party: how is it doing on radio? I want it to smash