đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

Arturo

rihanna releases a new album every year... its like clockwork...

Is a Rihanna release slated for 2012? :wtf:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

rihanna releases a new album every year... its like clockwork...

Tbh.

But she's probably gonna release one at the end of '12

Quick Sand

Tbh.

But she's probably gonna release one at the end of '12

I think she should do a Greatest Hits album with 3-4 new songs at the end of 2012 and then just take a break. She works herself too hard.

I think she should do a Greatest Hits album with 3-4 new songs at the end of 2012 and then just take a break. She works herself too hard.

That would be very smart actually.

Im tired of Rihanna. She played herself out.

I think she should take a break.

Quick Sand

That would be very smart actually.

Im tired of Rihanna. She played herself out.

I think she should take a break.

I love that she releases new music every year, but she needs to stay healthy. Hopefully she'll take a well deserved break.

Arturo

Yeah Rihanna needs to leave. If she leaves after WHYB at least she'll leave with a bang. WHYB is a decent hit and I love that song but one more single from TTT would just be :fail:

Yeah Rihanna needs to leave. If she leaves after WHYB at least she'll leave with a bang. WHYB is a decent hit and I love that song but one more single from TTT would just be :fail:

Don't we already have 5? nickiexcited.gif

Arturo

Rihanna is going to have the most epic Greatest Hits ever I swear.

Yeah, I'd most likely buy it considering I only bought "You Da One" & "Where Have You Been"

La Rosalia

I don't see any song left on Talk that Talk being a hit single tbh, but we're talking about Rihanna, she's going to release whatever she wants, look at Rockstar 301, Te amo, California King Bed, Man Down.

Quick Sand

I really love Rihanna but I only have 2 of her albums: Loud and Talk That Talk. So before the Loud era, I only really know the singles.

Arturo

I don't see any song left on Talk that Talk being a hit single tbh, but we're talking about Rihanna, she's going to release whatever she wants, look at Rockstar 301, Te amo, California King Bed, Man Down.

Te Amo was flawless and you will learn to deal :crossed:

CKB, R101, & MD were bad choices :eww:

Edited by Archuro52311

La Rosalia

Te Amo was flawless and you will learn to deal :crossed:

CKB, R101, & MD were bad choices :ewe:

I was not criticizing the quality of the songs, I just wanted to establish that she releases the songs she wants no matter if they don't have single potential. Also, unlike Gaga and Britney did on her last eras, she continues releasing songs even when she has a huge flop, she does not plug off her era.

But you're right I think that "Te Amo" is pretty ****ty :troll:

hausofmike

I can't believe Nicki is releasing Va Va Voom AFTER Pound The Alarm. What a moron. VVV will smash harddddddder than PTA. Especially for a summer single VVV is just a better choice

La Rosalia

I can't believe Nicki is releasing Va Va Voom AFTER Pound The Alarm. What a moron. VVV will smash harddddddder than PTA. Especially for a summer single VVV is just a better choice

I really don't like Va Va Voom, but it was a better choice than PTA. PTA is basically the same song as Starships :coffee: