Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

Valentino

My fave is definitely not Britney lol my avatar is a joke!

Oh, Britney has a new single out?Gnpm9.gif

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

boysboysboys

When did I say Katy's era has had an impact lol no! I said she has had a very successful slew of singles, keep it real!

My fave is definitely not Britney lol my avatar is a joke!

That is your implication. And no, her record isn't as glamorous as you're making it to be.

Then where is your goddamn respect?

jhonyguy04

so the same as California Gurls. Okay so they are comparable at least in terms of US.

I really do not see the problem everyone has with Katy reaching such success.

she is more successful now. but iam pressed about her cause she was mean to gaga. i dont like her and i want her to flop. but i dont hate her like madonna though.

Oyemiamor

Is MDNA certified Gold yet? :lolgaga:

She is going for that Gold selling her album for 41 cents ;)

Does anyone know how much Juanes' unplugged sold this week? He debuted at #1 on the Latin album charts but I'm not sure where to find the sales numbers. I bought it since I love unplugged and it is really good!

jhonyguy04

She is going for that Gold selling her album for 41 cents ;)

Does anyone know how much Juanes' unplugged sold this week? He debuted at #1 on the Latin album charts but I'm not sure where to find the sales numbers. I bought it since I love unplugged and it is really good!

i like juanes!!!

jhonyguy04

She was not mean to Gaga, she just said she was cheap like a fart joke.

lol, thats very nice. iam done with you troll.

Valentino

You did say that.

Why don't you go back to Exhale, or wherever you came from?

Nooooo let them stay. It fun. It lot of fun. Fun Fun Fun. :awesome:

boysboysboys

She was not mean to Gaga, she just said she was cheap like a fart joke.

:roll:

You know what, just stop. You're just not getting it.

Highway Unicorn

Was gonna point out a few things, but I think any more arguing would just to be beating a dead horse at this point :nails:

Whatever, Katy and Gaga are the two leading pop acts as of right now (popularity wise anyway).

boysboysboys

Was gonna point out a few things, but I think any more arguing would just to be beating a dead horse at this point :nails:

Whatever, Katy and Gaga are the two leading pop acts as of right now (popularity wise anyway).

Let's talk later.

Highway Unicorn

Was gonna point out a few things, but I just cannot be bothered to debate with you guys. Anything else would just be beating the dead horse at this point.

Whatever, Katy and Gaga are the two leading pop acts as of right now (popularity wise anyway) among the other pop girls.

Highway Unicorn

Okay, I'm sorry, I'm being mean. Truth be told I'm no fan of Katy Perry and didn't even buy "Wide Awake", but this fanbase is always so damn serious and rabid and maudlin all the time and really needs to learn to lighten up. Gaga will come back and slay. :legend:

If anything this.

boysboysboys

Okay, I'm sorry, I'm being mean. Truth be told I'm no fan of Katy Perry and didn't even buy "Wide Awake", but this fanbase is always so damn serious and rabid and maudlin all the time and really needs to learn to lighten up about other females in the industry. Gaga will come back and slay. :legend:

Oh, sure. Go ahead and start a thread in Thoughts, that'll make you more believable.