Featured Posts

whiteboi1327

California Gurls 4x Platinum BB 1

Teenage Dream 3x Platinum BB 1

Firework 5x Platinum -slayed born this way :nails: BB 1

ET - 5x Platinum BB 1

Last Friday Night - 3x Platinum BB 1

The one that got away - Platinum BB 3

yeah people dont like her and think she is a joke...

i hate her but you cant deny her power in N. America....

i hate katy perry but she is on top in American Pop Music right now and the fact that Wide Awake has already entered the top 10 reveals she is most likely getting another Top 5 Hit that will outsell most of Born This Way

i said the same thing like 4-5 months ago and everyone jumped down my throat for it lol. diff between smart vs delusional fans tbh

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

heavymlover

I have nothing against Katy, but at this point is all about longevity and being iconic over the time. Madonna or Britney were surpassed many times on charts, but they are the only stable superstars after many years.

If anything, I would blame Gaga's image. People don't like what they can't understand.

It's true she has to recover some of her casual fans, but she has to be focused on reinforcing her fanbase, which is going to be there for a long time, on the contrary, the fickle general public will leave her anytime.

Edited by heavymlover

boysboysboys

No, she moved away from the public in a failed attempt to become closer with her fans.

Funny thing is she lost fans who decided not to be belittled by her.

Not all her fans are insecure adolescent gay kids.

lol, she did not make that a conscious decision. And I'm sure the positive pathos of Born This Way wouldn't have done that.

Like who? People stayed, and that's why she has as many fans as she has now.

Yes, and so? They stuck around.

whiteboi1327

In New Zealand, BTW standard is #1, TFM is #3, and BTW special edition is #5.

weird when touring there increased album sales. Not like she hasnt been there before, so why all the sudden increase in sales lol

Oyemiamor

weird when touring there increased album sales. Not like she hasnt been there before, so why all the sudden increase in sales lol

People who went to the concert just to check her out may have bought her album and there has been a lot of positive articles of her concert so maybe she is picking up some casual fans that weren't pushed over the edge yet to buy her album.

Congrats Gaga!

MarryTheKnight

lol, she did not make that a conscious decision. And I'm sure the positive pathos of Born This Way wouldn't have done that.

Like who? People stayed, and that's why she has as many fans as she has now.

Yes, and so? They stuck around.

r u joking?

so many people who liked her in the fame monster now think she is annoying. lmfao.

she still has a strong fan base, but the casual fans dropped her like a sack of potatoes.

saltface

She will be all over newspapers there atm, so she's more exposed, people are interested so buy her album.

And I agree that in the past 12 months Katy has equalled/bettered Gaga in terms of popularity in the US. The numbers don't lie.

SomethingMore

r u joking?

so many people who liked her in the fame monster now think she is annoying. lmfao.

she still has a strong fan base, but the casual fans dropped her like a sack of potatoes.

boysboysboys

r u joking?

So many? And more than half of those people wouldn't have left if she wasn't maligned (hence the term "bandwagon fans".)

What do you want exactly? Do you want her to act like Katy Perry?

And I agree that in the past 12 months Katy has equalled/bettered Gaga in terms of popularity in the US. The numbers don't lie.

I don't disagree, but consider that she resold her album and has used various dubious methods to sell.

Just think: why isn't Interscope doing the same thing?

Shadow

This thread needs to get back on topic. Charts and Sales discussion only.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

MarryTheKnight

So many? And more than half of those people wouldn't have left if she wasn't maligned (hence the term "bandwagon fans".)

What do you want exactly? Do you want her to act like Katy Perry?

Maybe, I am being too cynical.

I dont want to give the impression that I hate Gaga or I hated the born this way era.

I was just venting.

And you can be creative and artistic, without alienating yourself to a certain group.

Im not here to fight or to give any impressions that I dislike Gaga.

GagaRunTheWorld

maybe katy perry is number one hits maker let her shes nothing more just basic bit****** just like nicki minaj who will sell her soul for number 1 they never release such a risky songs like a Marry The Night with deeper meaning they just feed basic listeners with her cheap pop or with remixes just to get number 1 its like prostitution but in music market for 69 cents or something like that Lady Gaga is still bigger in many ways starting to that i hear her old songs such a Just Dance, Poker Face,LoveGame and others what about katy perry i just hear her new songs et,friday night,pom,and others from her new cd katy perry is just for one season her old songs and albums dont live long dong have longivity shes like a condom after use trashed

p.s sorry for my not good english i am from lithuania

whiteboi1327

This thread needs to get back on topic. Charts and Sales discussion only.

spoke too soon lol