💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

Ozzy8923

I honestly hope Gaga releases an album in the spring of next year and a lead single in the very beginning of the year. I think it's the best time and she'll be touring NA so she can promote as well (like she did w/ TMB and promoted BTW @ the same time). Her so-called competition will be gone and HOPEFULLY Katy, Rihanna, Adele will be gone or taking a break.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

heavymlover

I really like Shakira, but her latest albums are kind of tacky. Hopefully she has something good prepared.

And I was expecting something... different from Ke$ha. I'm not a fan, but you know, I don't feel her snippet. God help us if Adele is back with new material this year :redface:

http://www.billboard.com/news#/news/rihanna-scores-22nd-hot-100-top-10-gotye-1007247952.story

BB Hot 100

#1 Gotye STIUTK ft Kimbra (=)

#2 Carly Rae Jepsen CMM (=)

#3 Maroon 5 Payphone ft. Khalifa (=)

#4 Fun. WAY ft. Monae (=)

#5 Nicki Minaj Starships (=)

#6 One Direction WMYB (+1)

#7 Flo Rida WO ft Sia (-1)

#8 Justin Bieber Boyfriend (+1)

#9 Rihanna WHYB (+2)

#10 The Wanted GYC (-2)

#19 Katy Perry WA (+16)

Ozzy8923

You know what, I'm actually happy that the BTW Era didn't reach expectations. It makes it easier for the next era to top this one and then fans will be satisfied and shut the **** up.

Arturo

http://www.billboard...007247952.story

BB Hot 100

#1 Gotye STIUTK ft Kimbra (=)

#2 Carly Rae Jepsen CMM (=)

#3 Maroon 5 Payphone ft. Khalifa (=)

#4 Fun. WAY ft. Monae (=)

#5 Nicki Minaj Starships (=)

#6 One Direction WMYB (+1)

#7 Flo Rida WO ft Sia (-1)

#8 Justin Bieber Boyfriend (+1)

#9 Rihanna WHYB (+2)

#10 The Wanted GYC (-2)

#19 Katy Perry WA (+16)

:eww:

jhonyguy04

And then they all passed Born This Way in sales. Life tends to work out that way. :lolgaga:

Americano, check your sources!! You lie. The only self empowering power anthem that outsold BTW is Firework by Katy Perry (super pressed)

but We R Who W R sold 3.6 million

****ing Perfect sold 2.5 million

and BTW sold 3.7 million.

however, I like all those other songs better than BTW.... :troll:

jhonyguy04

I really like Shakira, but her latest albums are kind of tacky. Hopefully she has something good prepared.

And I was expecting something... different from Ke$ha. I'm not a fan, but you know, I don't feel her snippet. God help us if Adele is back with new material this year :redface:

yeah, she wolf, i only liked 3 songs, and then sale el sol, only one. too many merengue songs on her last album. ughhhh... i want her to comeback so badly. i want hits like whenever, wherever; underneath your clothes, and hips dont lie, those are pretty much her hits in the US. what a flop lol.

whiteboi1327

That Ke$ha snippet actually sounds somewhat like Zedd's productions, it'll be interesting to see if she undercuts Lady Gaga and makes her look behind for the first time.

Tik Tok > Bad Romance. So it wouldnt be the first time

You know what, I'm actually happy that the BTW Era didn't reach expectations. It makes it easier for the next era to top this one and then fans will be satisfied and shut the **** up.

So true!! then again, thats if she does it better. i dont like that her manager called her album "insane." They used similar words for BTW, and even though BTW did very well, many fans disapprove because it failed to match the success of TF+TFM (even though people are forgetting that re-release means more sales, so of course it makes sense it didnt sell as high).

Ozzy8923

Tik Tok > Bad Romance. So it wouldnt be the first time

So true!! then again, thats if she does it better. i dont like that her manager called her album "insane." They used similar words for BTW, and even though BTW did very well, many fans disapprove because it failed to match the success of TF+TFM (even though people are forgetting that re-release means more sales, so of course it makes sense it didnt sell as high).

Exactly. If BTW had a re-release it would sell right around the same as TF and, looking back on it, TF would of been @ around 6 million copies WW w/o the re-release.

MarryTheKnight

tbh now would be a good time for Gaga to release music/ an album. Katy and Rihanna are almost done their albums and she could beat Fun or Gotye with a new release.

I dont think Gaga will find competition with Ke$ha or Shakira tho tbh :nails:

Beyonce maybe. And Swift, Gaga and Adele will have a FIERCE battle in album sales.

Arturo

tbh now would be a good time for Gaga to release music/ an album. Katy and Rihanna are almost done their albums and she could beat Fun or Gotye with a new release.

I dont think Gaga will find competition with Ke$ha or Shakira tho tbh :nails:

Beyonce maybe. And Swift, Gaga and Adele will have a FIERCE battle in album sales.

Adele will outsell both most likely.

Swift will outsell Gaga in the U.S but Worldwide Gaga is going to **** on Swift

MarryTheKnight

Adele will outsell both most likely.

Swift will outsell Gaga in the U.S but Worldwide Gaga is going to **** on Swift

I dont know, people might not be here for Adele next era though. Either she will DRAG or become yesterday's news.

Ozzy8923

I dont know, people might not be here for Adele next era though. Either she will DRAG or become yesterday's news.

Both.