💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My first track

Monsterclaw

Featured Posts

Monsterclaw

So, I would really like to record my own songs - I sing and write my own lyrics, and as it turns out I'm also able to produce a little something :classy: but I don't have any professional studio or people who could help me so I decided that at least I can have some fun with my ideas and I found out about this whole Soundation page and I made my first beat. I hope I will find someone who will understand my vision in the nearest future and y'all be able to bop ur *** to my songs but for now it would be really cool if u could take a listen and tell me what you think.

Side note: I'm not educated when it comes to music production, I'm a trained singer and I write lyrics, so don't come for me, come to mama:lolly:

https://soundation.com/user/kurpik-kacper8041

ashae

I make a lot of electronic music and this is actually pretty  alright. its not groundbreaking but its a good base

Monsterclaw
11 minutes ago, ashae said:

I make a lot of electronic music and this is actually pretty  alright. its not groundbreaking but its a good base

Like I said, it is nothing compared to my other ideas and things I want to do - it's not even my lane when it comes to music. Hopefully, you will have a chance to hear what i have in my mind one day

takemetovenus

Angel No. 1? Charli is shook :excited2:

Jokes aside, this is pretty solid :D Tbh I know how you feel when a song you're writing or whatever doesn't really go with what your vision is like. I just keep trying usually til I get it as close as it's gonna be, but as far as production wise just keep producing, skills grows so quickly the more you practice :hor:

Monsterclaw
Just now, takemetovenus said:

Angel No. 1? Charli is shook :excited2:

Jokes aside, this is pretty solid :D Tbh I know how you feel when a song you're writing or whatever doesn't really go with what your vision is like. I just keep trying usually til I get it as close as it's gonna be, but as far as production wise just keep producing, skills grows so quickly the more you practice :hor:

charli slayed me to the core with dat new mixtape, i'm bald, scalped, my wig flew to russia

It's not even about that tbh. I know my vision really well, I wrote 15 songs last summer and it keeps increasing. It is more about that I've found myself in such uncreative environment in college that it makes me want to cry. So I'm looking for a young person with a vision like me but also with needed equipment, I need my own RedOne in my life, just to destroy this ginger hobbit on the charts :D just kidding, i have a better taste

Archived