life

Gaga says she's going to keep going to the studio

Hi Its Nicole

Featured Posts

EmiRivington
16 hours ago, JustifyMyLove said:

She recorded / is recording something related to Amy

Possible main reason of why she's looking like her lately

I read that Amy's father Mitch said she would be doing a cover of one of Amy's songs for their foundation. 

http://popcrush.com/lady-gaga-amy-winehouse-tribute-song/ also it was published on The Mirror and The Sun. But this was said in September and I haven't heard anything ever since so... I don't know. But I am hyped as **** :giveup: plz gags do it for the kids 

i think u freaky but you don't have a hit

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NORMANDIE
17 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

there will most likely be a physical copy to buy from the soundtrack album, that will be studio version

but highkey hoping it's LG6 :rip: 

The soundtrack of Les Miserables was recorded live and the physical copy is the same of the movie. 

nath4gaga
11 hours ago, Muscletank said:

Bodyguard soundtrack, Gaga is coming for you.....

giphy_11.gif

OH MY GOD don't even. This had me more hyped than the thought it was LG6

junolxf
10 hours ago, baptism said:

So tired of EVERY time she goes to the studio everyone being like "OH IT'S ASIB I KNOW I'M AN INSIDER I KNOW WHAT GAGA IS DOING!!!!!" and then fifteen people say the EXACT same thing. Except you aren't an insider and you have no idea what she's doing and there's no reason she'd be working with some of the producers she's recently been spotted with if it were for ASIB, and it's just as likely she's working on new material. GOOD. BYE. 

It's for ASIB. Don't set yourself up for disappointment.  

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

21 hours ago, Hi its nick said:

But isn't it supposed to be live?

Yes, but they still need to record the songs beforehand for storyboards, animatics, VFX reference, etc. Much easier to film live when you can play the song live on set too. 

21 hours ago, Hi its nick said:

But isn't it supposed to be live?

lmao so you think she's composing it on the spot too? Mess

asana15

Many movie soundtracks were recorded at this studio. Barbra Streisand recorded her Oscar winning EVERGREEN there. So, most likely, it's for ASIB.

MJHolland
14 hours ago, Yanko said:

she shoved a jazz album down in our throats 

u really think she wouldn't teas a movie soundtrack? 

I think she would say it was for ASIB if it was for ASIB

She knows how we are and I don't think she'd be cruel to us, I still think she loves us lol 

Harry
11 hours ago, baptism said:

So tired of EVERY time she goes to the studio everyone being like "OH IT'S ASIB I KNOW I'M AN INSIDER I KNOW WHAT GAGA IS DOING!!!!!" and then fifteen people say the EXACT same thing. Except you aren't an insider and you have no idea what she's doing and there's no reason she'd be working with some of the producers she's recently been spotted with if it were for ASIB, and it's just as likely she's working on new material. GOOD. BYE. 

You need to calm down. It's all speculation. I don't think anyone here is claiming to be an insider but ASIB is just logically the most obvious possibility. Why can't these producers work on the soundtrack for a musical film? After all their job is to ... produce music.

baptism
9 hours ago, junolxf said:

It's for ASIB. Don't set yourself up for disappointment.  

Wowe! What are your sources?! Or did you just say that to be contrary because I said I don't like when people pretend they know what they're talking about?

7 hours ago, Harry said:

You need to calm down. It's all speculation. I don't think anyone here is claiming to be an insider but ASIB is just logically the most obvious possibility. Why can't these producers work on the soundtrack for a musical film? After all their job is to ... produce music.

A country music producer on ASIB? I don't think you know what you're talking about. Also speculation is "I think it's for A Star Is Born". Forcing your opinion down throats and stating it as fact is, as demonstrated in the quote above, "It's for ASIB" or "t's obviously for ASIB don't get your hopes up!!!". There's a difference. 

Harry
4 hours ago, baptism said:

Wowe! What are your sources?! Or did you just say that to be contrary because I said I don't like when people pretend they know what they're talking about?

A country music producer on ASIB? I don't think you know what you're talking about. Also speculation is "I think it's for A Star Is Born". Forcing your opinion down throats and stating it as fact is, as demonstrated in the quote above, "It's for ASIB" or "t's obviously for ASIB don't get your hopes up!!!". There's a difference. 

You seem so mad about something that is very insignificant. No need to be catty. 

baptism
1 hour ago, Harry said:

You seem so mad about something that is very insignificant. No need to be catty. 

Not catty just keeping it real. It's hard to gauge tone online but I'm not angry at all but the folks on here who pretend to know what they're talking about are kind of a joke for sure.

Harry
1 minute ago, baptism said:

Not catty just keeping it real. It's hard to gauge tone online but I'm not angry at all but the folks on here who pretend to know what they're talking about are kind of a joke for sure.

Funnily enough your posts about this sound just as know-it-all as the ones you're criticising. But whatever lol

baptism
2 hours ago, Harry said:

Funnily enough your posts about this sound just as know-it-all as the ones you're criticising. But whatever lol

My post literally said it's just as likely that she's working on new material as she is to be working on ASIB so I don't know what you're talking about but alright. 

MaryJaneHolland
8 hours ago, baptism said:

and you're shoving your opinion down out throats, so what? :air:

Archived