25 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

I'll stall with my hour long performance. :diane:

May I do a 5 and 1/2 minute performance :classy:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kanyeee West
1 hour ago, jujubae said:

you gonna be available tomorrow at 1PM EST :oprah: That's gonna be the ceremony and I want as many of y'all here, this goes for @littlemonsterL5 @Dr Evil @RAMROD @Blake @MaryJaneHolland @Taka @IndieKylie @Bio @Psychedelic @petedagrk @KingOfSpain @John Slayne @CowSiss @takemetovenus @ARTPOPe @Antonio @Peto @VOLANTIS

Yes Lover , Excited. :yay:

juju
19 minutes ago, Antonio said:

whatever i guess

can't really do it any other day, I work every day of the week and other than tomorrow, Sunday is the only morning I have off :giveup: Starting at 12PM EST gives me two and a half hours to have a kii before I work at 3 :ohno: 

❤ x ❤

8 minutes ago, jujubae said:

can't really do it any other day, I work every day of the week and other than tomorrow, Sunday is the only morning I have off :giveup: Starting at 12PM EST gives me two and a half hours to have a kii before I work at 3 :ohno: 

what time do u work Sat?

juju
Just now, petedagrk said:

what time do u work Sat?

At 5EST, which is I why I thought 1 would be good, because a few hours for the rate and then still time to get ready :madge: 

❤ x ❤

Just now, jujubae said:

At 5EST, which is I why I thought 1 would be good, because a few hours for the rate and then still time to get ready :madge: 

Gotcha.  Well you can't please everyone tho

juju
Just now, petedagrk said:

Gotcha.  Well you can't please everyone tho

I can't, and I've gone back and forth too much already :air: 

So Sunday at noon EST :lolly: And then on to Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded :heart: 

❤ x ❤

KingOfSpain

12PM Eastern Time is 6am in mainland Europe. Isn't it? 

Edit: That's 6pm in Spain, right? Cause I'll be working till 7pm:giveup:

s9MNn8z.gif

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

juju
5 hours ago, KingOfSpain said:

12PM Eastern Time is 6am in mainland Europe. Isn't it? 

Edit: That's 6pm in Spain, right? Cause I'll be working till 7pm:giveup:

s9MNn8z.gif

will try to drag things out as long as I can :giveup: y'all just be ready! will be blowing up them mentions whenever I can :poot: 

❤ x ❤

juju

ALSO, ANNOUNCEMENT: Received rates from good sis @Dimitris Theodorakis after the results closed, and unfortunately due to my schedule tonight/tomorrow, I don't think they can be added to the mix - But I will include them for lowest/highests, and hope dear sis can join us for the ceremonies on Sunday :diane: 

❤ x ❤

juju

Also, @Dimitris Theodorakis I see that you are new, WELCOME :sara: If you are indeed a Lover like most of us, then please join the Aphrodite ceremony, and although rates are closed, PLEASE join in for Fever and - if no one calls it before I can - Body Language :excited2: I'd be honored to do my three favorite Kylie albums this side of X.

Although, I think @IndieKylie should do the Body Language rate, like for real :giveup: I stan it so hard, but it is your favorite and I'd be all here for it tbh.

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie
5 hours ago, jujubae said:

Although, I think @IndieKylie should do the Body Language rate, like for real :giveup: I stan it so hard, but it is your favorite and I'd be all here for it tbh.

I'd love to, if no one else minds. I may schedule Impossible Princess, then Body Language after....

@Antonio do you mind if I do Body Language - Kylie Minogue megarate? (Just remove the JLO ones from my Megarate list, they sadly lack interest)

Someone seriously needs to do Kiss Me Once as well...:giveup:

Antonio
1 hour ago, IndieKylie said:

I'd love to, if no one else minds. I may schedule Impossible Princess, then Body Language after....

@Antonio do you mind if I do Body Language - Kylie Minogue megarate? (Just remove the JLO ones from my Megarate list, they sadly lack interest)

Someone seriously needs to do Kiss Me Once as well...:giveup:

someone reserved Kiss Me Once! I'll add Body Language to the OP, also I'm pretty much done with my Madonna list! I think I'll start it on Thursday and through the weekend :giveup: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

YeehawKylie
11 minutes ago, Antonio said:

someone reserved Kiss Me Once! I'll add Body Language to the OP, also I'm pretty much done with my Madonna list! I think I'll start it on Thursday and through the weekend :giveup: 

I'll have to see who cause I really wanna participate!! :stalkga:

Looking forward to the Madonna list...it'll help me listen to more cause I only know Ray of Light and Rebel Heart as albums and then it's just her singles I know. :emma:

Archived