pressed bc not one 90s Madonna album was mentioned

erotica is in the top 5, for sure

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

which song wont make it to the top 5?

American Life please default_ny133.gif I'll be fine with Intervention as well default_ny133.gif

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

That J

Top 3 is sooo hard and mine change up a lot.  But today it's .. 

1. American Life

2. Ray Of Light

3. Like A Prayer 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Hades

Mother And Father can go meet Superstar and B day song. It lasted enough.

1 minute ago, MonsterJames333 said:

I feel you!!!   My first Madonna concert was Drowned World, then Re-Invention, Sticky Sweet, MDNA and Rebel Heart.   Confessions didn't come anywhere close to me.  Grrrrrrrr.  Blah!!  Lol.  It's one of her best ever. 

I almost went to MDNA tour but tickets were way to high.  I have to go to her next one.  I definitely wanna go before she gets too old LOL

monsterdino
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

erotica is in the top 5, for sure

when will u show ROY a little love? just a little :diane:

That J
Just now, XtiNe said:

I almost went to MDNA tour but tickets were way to high.  I have to go to her next one.  I definitely wanna go before she gets too old LOL

They have all been great for different reasons. Like Gaga, I recommend going to a Madonna show because it's a blast and you'll love it. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Radio Ga Ga

Why don't people like Like A Prayer (the album)? It's full of gems 

my faves are: Like A Prayer, Confessions, American Life/Music tie

1 minute ago, Antonio said:

American Life please default_ny133.gif I'll be fine with Intervention as well default_ny133.gif

American Life is top 3

Antonio
1 minute ago, Dr Evil said:

default_ny133.gifdefault_ny133.gifdefault_ny133.gifdefault_ny133.gifdefault_ny133.gif

top 2

default_ny133.gifdefault_ny133.gifdefault_ny133.gifdefault_ny133.gifdefault_ny133.gif

Just now, Dr Evil said:

i laughed hard buy I like Mother and Father.... It's such a heartfelt song :kara:

MaryJaneHolland

American Life

nXmQv2h.gif

Highest rate: 11 - @Erotica

Lowest rate: 5 - @androiduser

Comments:

Love the rap, chorus is a bit weak, love the lyrics, I don't like the parts where she's supposedly starting to sing the chorus but then she's like "**** it". Try hard alert. It's a great song overall. - @Antonio

Pure rebellious Madonna is at it again and opens this deeply personal album with this raging f - @DevilHeart

Brilliant lyrics, a perfect critic to our society and a timeless message, I believe this song will be relevent as long as humans are still humans. Also has the most iconiqué bridge ever made. Madge the rapper, live for her flow :lolly: The song's production is also very good, the distortion, specially in the end makes total sense in its context. - @Johny Wayne

The little song that could, American Life got off to a slow start with critics calling it anything but good. However, like some of Madonna's underrated moments, the song feels more timely now than ever.    Add with it one of the best music videos of all time and the title track becomes a can't miss folk meets electronic swirling number for the ages   - @MonsterJames333

The instrumental is life! Bridge, chorus, verses are everything.  Too bad it did not do better (chart-wise) but I can see why it did not do well. The bridge is iconic too, I love rapping it at karaoke. F.ck it! Do you think I'm satisfied?  :giveup: - @XtiNe

This song is so weird but cool at the same time. I love her ballsiness in choosing this as the first single. The electronic beats mixed with the acoustic guitar represent something very new for the time and I wish it was more appreciated then. Also, it’s been 14 years and the lyrics still sound relevant. The rap verse mocking the banalization of that movement is the most brilliant thing, too bad Hard Candy came years later. - @Bio

This was a big risk in Madonna's career which resulted to a wide radio ban and killed her popularity. This track shows how **** the American Dream is when you have to change yourself in order to be accepted or popular. The message is very brave. - @Dr Evil

Johnny Wayne
4 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Kudos to those who commented on X-Static Process.  You guys did a wonderful job. 

Kudos to everyone but me :rip: There's even a mistake in the way I structured one of the sentences :toofunny:

You're the king of comments, but sometimes I feel like you could be a bit harsher.

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, Antonio said:

who ARE you? :oprah:

Antonio
Just now, XtiNe said:

American Life is top 3

I know but it doesn't deserve top 3

default_ny133.gif

Archived