Just now, Psychic Guru said:

:what::what::what:

Venus is ridiculous

Sexxx Dreams is one the worst songs ever

Psychic Guru
2 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

Venus is ridiculous

Sexxx Dreams is one the worst songs ever

I seriously find Sexxx Dreams a perfect song. Every part of it, the chorus, the verses and bridge. Everything works perfectly together. 

Venus is iconic tbh. 

Haldy

Sister... you know damn well it does. Let's not ignore the elephant in the room, here. No amount of delusion can convince anyone here that 'Jewels N Drugs' was anything but a hot, stinking mess. No, it's not because it wasn't radio friendly or because it was hip-hop which LM's can't take (I love the genre). But that was just Gaga daintily singing over DJWS going crazy with three rent-a-rapper doing phoned in verses and it was rightfully lashed in every single ARTPOP review (and likely alone caused it to shift a few points down on metacritic). It's a mess and don't you deny it. You can like the mess, go ahead, feel free as your Hair... but don't lie and say it isn't a bad, BAD song.

A Very Gaga Holida
Just now, Psychic Guru said:

I seriously find Sexxx Dreams a perfect song. Every part of it, the chorus, the verses and bridge. Everything works perfectly together. 

Venus is iconic tbh. 

The demo of the song was kind of amazing. But the actual song.....

Benji

I don't feel comfortable saying there are bad songs but there is certainly room for a lot of improvement on most of them.

I don't really know why so many bad choices were allowed to happen. Every demo / alternate version we've heard has had qualities that needed to be passed onto the final version. Even my favourite song on the album, Mary Jane Holland would have benefited from having rougher vocals like in the concept demo and this supposed demo.

And don't get me started on the mixing of the album. I've said it a hundred times the mixing is truly awful.

There's really no bad songs. I think it goes off people's preference like I think Donatella a mess but some stan for it! 

YeehawKylie
3 minutes ago, Haldy said:

Sister... you know damn well it does. Let's not ignore the elephant in the room, here. No amount of delusion can convince anyone here that 'Jewels N Drugs' was anything but a hot, stinking mess. No, it's not because it wasn't radio friendly or because it was hip-hop which LM's can't take (I love the genre). But that was just Gaga daintily singing over DJWS going crazy with three rent-a-rapper doing phoned in verses and it was rightfully lashed in every single ARTPOP review (and likely alone caused it to shift a few points down on metacritic). It's a mess and don't you deny it. You can like the mess, go ahead, feel free as your Hair... but don't lie and say it isn't a bad, BAD song.

It's not a bad song. :trollga:

Fernster7
1 hour ago, Married the Night said:

Fashion is the worst. 

giphy.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

plasticalice
14 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

Venus is ridiculous

Venus is one of her best songs ever, goodbye

Antonio
22 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Dope. 

30 minutes ago, Dr Evil said:

I only dislike Dope and by that i mean it's her worst song for me. I can't listen to it even if they force me.

Fashion and Jewels N Drugs may be hated but i actually enjoy them when i am in the mood.

my poor Dope stanning weave is shook

58b9e03f386c5_venuscover.thumb.jpg.3e675

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

HEARTSTOP

Most people here will hate me for it but I always skip Mary Jane Holland. I can't get into it at all.

JnD makes my bussy pop though.

Still my fave album.

IDGAF

DeanWinchester

Alright let's see if I'm coming for users here

giphy.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Benji
Just now, privateillusion said:

Venus is one of her best songs ever, goodbye

I love Venus but I understand why people don't like it. The middle eight is so forced and awkward :rip:

Archived