💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "On Way To Studio"

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

HauntingHollow

imagine if she did an album named GAGA with very similar cover as Joanne but facing the other way and looking dark :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's either recording stuff for ASIB or recording vocals or something for her Coachella performance. Lowkey wish it'd be a pop album remix of Joanne in its entirety (bish I wish).

donutellha

tHE JOANNE MONSTER BETTER COME FOR OUR FRESH WEAVES

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Killa

oh

and if it's radio!!! as MR is playing

then studio and just be;

I'm going to the studio where we're recording the film

studio isn't just for music.

Or she's recording vocals for the tour. Those are the most obvious cause she doesn't have time for much more

BlingNotTheMusic
19 minutes ago, Moncher said:

imagine if she did an album named GAGA with very similar cover as Joanne but facing the other way and looking dark :giveup:

I thought about this exact thing back in Sept when the cover art was released. One can dream!

GagaMyBlood95

She looks so good through, you can see she is ready for that slayage!

SEANGT

Okay I'm pretty sure she still has to do work on the ASIB music in a studio. She's not just going to freestyle everything on set. Lol. Just because they will put live vocals in the movie and even maybe put those on the album doesn't mean there's no studio work. But I do hope it's for new pop instead

Galactic Mess

Even if she's recording the vocals for a star is born during the shooting of the movie, she still needs to arrange all the instrumentals for the songs (which could hardly be made live). I dont think this is for a new album - but it could be, since she already had plenty of songs ready before scrapping LG5's original project and recording Joanne.

DeanWinchester
8 hours ago, Killa said:

radio studio not recording studio-----------

It's a new strategy by Gaga. She will sing live on radio for guaranteed spins instead of them just playing a copy of the song

:trollga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived