Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Dylan reacts to "The Sound of Music" performance

BloodyJudas

Featured Posts

BloodyJudas
39 minutes ago, Moqro said:

When this guy had 10-20k subs he was honest but now he's just servicing to his gay following by gushing how he loves lana and all the pop girls. The small popularity rise made him fake. Also he always tries to find a story in every song  :madge:

Little Fame went to his head :P

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
1 hour ago, Fernster7 said:

He's so hot and nice but I find him so fake, like I've never seen one video where he doesn't compliment the artist or the material he's reacting to. I've been obsessed with his videos for the last three days tho.

Watch the beginning of the yours truly video lol

chaeri pls

littlepotter
1 hour ago, ElectricAlley said:

Why is this guy reacting to old sh*t and why are we giving him attention exactly?? I'm confused, he's not that hot and who cares if he's a hunty!!!

1 hour ago, SychosSoChic said:

Why are y'all so obsessed with this guy and his tragic love for tropical house?

That's why everyone likes him?

Society. I hate ha.

tumblr_ojkq4bljZq1u2gzw0o1_250.gif

He's a guy who never listened to anything but hiphop. It's interesting to watch him discover all the pop girls and the pop albums of the last decade. He put but best, it's like we're reexperiencing those albums through him. I dont see the reason why so many people are butthurt over the fact that he gets views.

chaeri pls

BloodyJudas

But the questions still remains whether he is a hunty :P

As far as I a concerned, he is probably straight :P

Fernster7
37 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Watch the beginning of the yours truly video lol

Well let me see then, but the most I've seen him do is shade Ariana on the DW reaction video but he still loved almost every song on that album which is mostly flawless but he compliments everyone so much that I just don't buy it anymore. I definitely agree with you that people are talking it way too far being mad that he's successful. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

BloodyJudas
7 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Well let me see then, but the most I've seen him do is shade Ariana on the DW reaction video but he still loved almost every song on that album which is mostly flawless but he compliments everyone so much that I just don't buy it anymore. I definitely agree with you that people are talking it way too far being mad that he's successful. 

Dangerous Woman is a pure pop perfection <3

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

Dangerous Woman is a pure pop perfection <3

Indeed it is, I have a spotify Playlist with just DW and Joanne and I listen to it almost Everyday everyday (pun intended):music:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

BloodyJudas
1 minute ago, Fernster7 said:

Indeed it is, I have a spotify Playlist with just DW and Joanne and I listen to it almost Everyday everyday (pun intended):music:

Gaga, Rihanna and Ariana are my queens <3 The Holy Trinity! Nicki is my Queen too :P

littlepotter
11 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

I think he's like me, I literally like everything :toofunny:

chaeri pls

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

Gaga, Rihanna and Ariana are my queens <3 The Holy Trinity! Nicki is my Queen too :P

I agree about Rih, I need another Ariana era to make up my mind because I only liked 1 song from her first album, half of her second album and the entire DW album so the next one will be really important to me. My queens are definitely Gaga, Adele, Shakira and Taylor as of now.

BloodyJudas

I agree about Rih, I need another Ariana era to make up my mind because I only liked 1 song from her first album, half of her second album and the entire DW album so the next one will be really important to me. My queens are definitely Gaga, Adele, Shakira and Taylor as of now.

At least Gaga, Rihanna and Ariana and Taylor evolve unlike some other artists :P

Fernster7
32 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I think he's like me, I literally like everything :toofunny:

Oh me too, I love most of the albums that he reacts to but I they are so different that it's definitely impossible for me to like every song, for example I love Born To Die but you know how I feel about Carmen and Lolita so that's what bothers me, he dislikes two tracks from an album at most and it's just not realistic imo since they are different genres and stuff. 

Oh, and his Joanne video is kind of messy since he did not like JW because it was too country but loved Sinner's Prayer. Like what? Lmao

Fernster7
33 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

At least Gaga, Rihanna and Ariana and Taylor evolve unlike some other artists :P

Definitely but I still love my girl Katy, and I hope she steps it up.

BloodyJudas

Definitely but I still love my girl Katy, and I hope she steps it up.

I love her too and she may step up musically but that would not take away the fact that she really needs some vocal classes. She has sounded bad recently.

Fernster7
32 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

I love her too and she may step up musically but that would not take away the fact that she really needs some vocal classes. She has sounded bad recently.

Don't even remind me, I wanted to die when I heard her performance at the IHeartRadio awards. It was tragic. 

Archived