💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Iggy Azalea - Mo Bounce

Seashell Hooker

Featured Posts

Dominic

I'm so glad GGD is here for Iggy this time around. 2014 was a brutal year for her here. :giveup:

Less than 15 hrs. :giveup::giveup:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch
27 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Here's the meaning of the title

I considered myself an Iggy fan, maybe even a stan, when New Classic came out. I've seen all the interviewz :emma: Seeing her talk about the album and how this is what its gonna be about, I was excited. Then Team came out and I was in love with it, then a few other little releases/leaks, but then she went mia for a while after her engagement fell through and she came back and now everything she's released seems substanceless... like, yeah, catchy, danceable to, etc. but where is this sentiment about tackling narratives and media in the music?

I just hope its still there :laughga: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

OBEY

this snippet killed the hype i had :air: 

let's hope i like the overall song

The Child
3 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

I considered myself an Iggy fan, maybe even a stan, when New Classic came out. I've seen all the interviewz  Seeing her talk about the album and how this is what its gonna be about, I was excited. Then Team came out and I was in love with it, then a few other little releases/leaks, but then she went mia for a while after her engagement fell through and she came back and now everything she's released seems substanceless... like, yeah, catchy, danceable to, etc. but where is this sentiment about tackling narratives and media in the music?

I just hope its still there  

I hope she has a song like Piece Of Me by Britney, attacking the media but still a bop.

I totally understand why she stopped everything after the mess that happened with Nick and all though.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
Just now, OBEY said:

this snippet killed the hype i had :air: 

let's hope i like the overall song

I love your avi so I'll totally forget what you said here.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

MsSwan
7 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

I'm so glad GGD is here for Iggy this time around. 2014 was a brutal year for her here. :giveup:

Where'd you get the 15 hr figure from? 

OT: :excited2: Excited af

CyanLights
20 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

15 hours? Its being released Friday and today is Wednesday 

OBEY
3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I love your avi so I'll totally forget what you said here.

Love the beat, but the repetitive bounce... i hope it's not the chorus or anything :sweat:

Ooolong

Mo bounce in the mother****in' house. :giveup: 

Bop. :giveup: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Hades
4 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

Iggy did that :giveup::giveup::giveup:

I always have to agree with ya.:hor:

Archived