💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Kisses New Boyfriend

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Ashley
Just now, Mickelson said:

Why are you claiming its not? Youre so butthurt that his old man habitually dates his female clients that you deny the facts right in front of your face while crying "alternative facts" and "slander." lol. If you like the greaseball so much, date him yourself.

Because it's generally a good idea not to believe everything someone says on the internet. I'm not "butthurt" if he has dated multiple clients. I actually don't think it's a sign of bad character or whatever. Busy people date those they work with sometimes, it happens. This was only a matter of me wanting to know if there were any truth to your claims.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mickelson
1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

Because it's generally a good idea not to believe everything someone says on the internet. I'm not "butthurt" if he has dated multiple clients. I actually don't think it's a sign of bad character or whatever. Busy people date those they work with sometimes, it happens. This was only a matter of me wanting to know if there were any truth to your claims.

lol deny it then. He has dated only famous female clients of his personally or of his firm since his separation and divorce. What a catch! 

I'm sorry but I don't see the appeal in him, at least physically. As long as he treats her right, makes her laugh and gives it to her like she likes it, that's all I care about.

Mickelson
8 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

@Mickelson it's obviously a hater trolling in this forum. Hope mods ban him soon

Because facts that you dont like means hate and trolling? No wonder Gaga can date a dad clone and have children be ok with it.

All I can think of is how dirty her pants are hahaha....I just want to clean them with chlorine

SarahYuko

They're a classy couple already, and she looks like a Queen. No, like actual Italian blue blood Royalty. Her hair, her dress, her eyes. She's stunning!

I hope he makes her happy in the long run. I hope he doesn't hurt her, because if he's just using her or if he cheats or something, I might just kick #onlinekindness out the window. She seems very content with him though, and he's quite the gentleman, seeing as he gave her his coat and everything. Let's all just let things roll by naturally. I have faith in her choice.

SPARTACUS

Jumpsuit ftw!  And get that daddy d!

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀ℱ

PerfectIllusion

She kinda looks like when she was dating Luc Carl7864441.lady_gaga_1gente___fotos_500_3503E05575F00000578-4287426-image-a-22_1488Gaga is so classy :wub: I hope they are happy together

JazzGa

I hope they're just having a light casual relationship. It's never good for stars to become deeply romantically involved/emotionally dependent on their staff members. (Is he still HER agent or just an agent?) I can see this becoming a downhill slide into alcoholism and mansion seclusion and then a Lifetime movie deal in about 15 years tbh (I'm joking but seriously dating ur agent/manager never goes well!! imbalance of power ppl!! mixing career and love life! authority confusion! not a healthy relationship model!)

On the bright side maybe they can call up Christian's ex Lauren Cohan and have a hot 3way or get Gagz on an episode of The Walking Dead >:->

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

RainingOnMe
16 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

For the 100th time he only dated one client. :grr:

Lol people saying he 'dated so many of his clients'. It's typical for you to fall in love with someone when you work with them every single day. Gaga isn't even his client? They're happy and I am happy for them, as should all of us.

Archived