💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Have a Favorable Opinion of Bruno Mars?

JohnWayne23

Bruno Opinion Poll  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a favorable opinion of Bruno Mars?

• Favorable
    • Neutral/ Don't Know
    • Unfavorable

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I love him. He's the only male artist out there who can perform, he's kind, his voice and dancing are great, and his music is catchy af. I thought Katy was who to look for for bops, but Bruno makes way better ones. Unlike everyone else, I'm not too big a fan of his older stuff, but I ****ing love 24K Magic.

Hes the only male artist I like right now, other than Michael.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
huttont

I've never liked him as a person. He is cocky, overrated, and full of himself. 

But he is a great performer, singer, and song writer 

ItWasntLaauv

He's talented as hell, his sound has changed from album to album (although his new album seems to be a huge change compared to his other two), and he consistently puts on a good show. I can get why people wouldn't like him though especially in the 24K Magic era (no shade intended at all) :unicorn:

ItWasntLaauv
19 hours ago, Fernster7 said:

Love him a lot but I'm getting tired of the same old performance he does every time he gets a chance. Change it up please, you can do more than that.

Do you realize how many times Gaga has performed MR? :trollga:

Lol he's just doing the same thing that every artist does, PROMO, can't blame him.

super ultra

I love him. He's talented and seems to be a very cool guy. I wish I could hang out with him :lolly:

And I'm going to see him again in May, his shows are highly recommended to everyone :firega:

Fernster7
41 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Do you realize how many times Gaga has performed MR? :trollga:

Lol he's just doing the same thing that every artist does, PROMO, can't blame him.

Did you even understand what I was trying to say? I don't blame him for doing promo, that's amazing, but he does the same performance every time and it's just tiring. :awkney:

Besides, every time Gaga has performed MR it has been different. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Mister Gaga

I had a favorable opinion about him until 24k Magic, which tried to hard to replicate UF success. We didn't see a musical/artistic progression in his new album, his performances became boring, 24's video is disgusting...well...i recognize that he's a talented performer tho, and he has input on his work, unlike some other artists. 

Anderson123

He's very talented and has a great voice. I liked his songs from his debut album but right after that I felt like he was getting overexposed and I got tired of listening to him everywhere. I didn't even play his albums and I felt like I was tired of his songs. Uptown Funk was really the time I realized I have had enough of him.

I actually listened to his latest album a couple of weeks ago but didn't like it. It just didn't catch my attention and that's probably because of what I just said, I'm tired of him.

Another thing that bothers me is that they want him to have this 80's Michael Jackson vibe that he keeps doing again and again. I respect him but he's like the male Katy Perry. They both release albums and drag the entire era for 3 years.

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

I've never liked him, he is just a copycat of Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley without his own style.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

ArtGagaPop

he has talent (good voice etc) and make ok songs. But i think he is overrated and i rarely listen to his music. 

Archived