šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Megarate: Jennifer Lopez | A.K.A (RESULTS CEREMONY)

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

@jujubae I'll need you to meltdown with gifs in my name cause I can't do that **** on mobile :madge:

Ā 

I got you covered :madge:Ā 

ā¤ x ā¤

YeehawKylie

13. Acting Like That (feat. Iggy Azealia)

Score: 7.06

giphy.gif

Comments

@jujubae | I honestly really dig the overall vibe and instrumental, it's smooth and something I can rock to; Iggy's verse isn't even bad here. But Jen is really the one who carries this song with that chorus and those crystal clear vocals.

IndieKylie | This song gets a six from me. Honestly, Iggy Azealia delivers one of the better features this album has to offer, but the song as a whole falls flat for me. I donā€™t entirely dislike it, but I donā€™t find it memorable either. It gets lost in the shuffle and overshadowed by the vocal strength of the subsequent track.

@KING ELIZABITCH | This track has a minimal sound unlike most of Iggy's collabs so it's something different. That being said it kinda falls flat cause it's not that memorable as most Jlo hits.

@Gia Gunn | I really like this track, but I think that Iggy just doesn't contribute anything to it tbh, she could've easily been left out

Highest Score: 10 @jujubae

Lowest Score: 5 @Creyk, @KING ELIZABITCH

Saint Hollywood
1 minute ago, IndieKylie said:

Will thirteen be as big as a shock as fourteen? For some people (or someone) it might be...

don't test meĀ ZFqgUHA.gif

Gia Gunn

I mean I don't like acting like that but it's still a surprise :emma:Ā 

juju
Just now, IndieKylie said:

13. Acting Like That (feat. Iggy Azealia)

Score: 7.06

giphy.gif

Comments

@jujubae | I honestly really dig the overall vibe and instrumental, it's smooth and something I can rock to; Iggy's verse isn't even bad here. But Jen is really the one who carries this song with that chorus and those crystal clear vocals.

IndieKylie | This song gets a six from me. Honestly, Iggy Azealia delivers one of the better features this album has to offer, but the song as a whole falls flat for me. I donā€™t entirely dislike it, but I donā€™t find it memorable either. It gets lost in the shuffle and overshadowed by the vocal strength of the subsequent track.

@KING ELIZABITCH | This track has a minimal sound unlike most of Iggy's collabs so it's something different. That being said it kinda falls flat cause it's not that memorable as most Jlo hits.

@Gia Gunn | I really like this track, but I think that Iggy just doesn't contribute anything to it tbh, she could've easily been left out

Highest Score: 10 @jujubae

Lowest Score: 5 @Creyk, @KING ELIZABITCH

2m85ma8.jpg

ā¤ x ā¤

YeehawKylie

I will go ahead and say that ourĀ #6Ā is the most shocking placement, in my opinion. So brace yourselves...

Gia Gunn

Y'all flops gonna probably let Let It Be Me and Trobeaux flop judging by how this is going :madge:

Hades

I will go ahead and say that ourĀ #6Ā is the most shocking placement, in my opinion. So brace yourselves...

Is it good or bad?

giphy.gifĀ 

juju

it's booty ain't it :madge:Ā 

ā¤ x ā¤

Johnny Wayne

NOOOOO, I used to bop to this album all the time, I wanted to rate it! A.K.A. would not be last place if I did! Now acting like that...Ā :awkney:

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

Archived