❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
opinion

Megarate: Jennifer Lopez | A.K.A (RESULTS CEREMONY)

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

Gia Gunn
Just now, IndieKylie said:

I will hint that aside from maybe 1-2 songs, most songs have at least one person who seems to really like it. So, Gia will probably end up coming for someone's fave inevitably. Just better not be any of mine... :reductive:

Mess I always think my draggedT tracks are universaly hated :poot: 

And then I'm the only one who defends tracks like Madge's Spanish Lesson (I gave it a 10 :poot:)

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

I'll say that I'm not sure of Never Satisfied's score :poot: 

Just now, IndieKylie said:

1. Don't spoil your drags! That's the fun of the results. :emma:

2. I will hint that aside from maybe 1-2 songs, most songs have at least one person who seems to really like it. So, Gia will probably end up coming for someone's fave inevitably. Just better not be any of mine... :reductive:

guess I'll just wait to see :madge: 

I don't think she'll come for my favs, for her sake :nails: 

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn
Just now, jujubae said:

guess I'll just wait to see :madge: 

I don't think she'll come for my favs, for her sake :nails: 

You don't think or you hope? :lolly: 

juju
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

You don't think or you hope? :lolly: 

:stalkga: 

I guess we'll see!

Listening to the album again after like a month, and I still really did the same songs I did when I submitted my rates. So no guilt on my part :lolly: Ready for the slayage!

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie

I now have @KingOfTheClouds rates! That brings us up to seven participants (the minimum number needed), as I await the rates of @Gia Gunn and anyone else who would like to participate! Remember, voting closes at 11pm EST on Friday, April 14. So there is still plenty of time to give the album a listen and private message me your scores! 

Listen to A.K.A. on Spotify

REMEMBER: Ceremony will occur 9am EST on Saturday, April 15.

tumblr_n2en0gfpiy1qa74kvo1_500.gif

Gia Gunn
9 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

I now have @KingOfTheClouds rates! That brings us up to seven participants (the minimum number needed), as I await the rates of @Gia Gunn and anyone else who would like to participate! Remember, voting closes at 11pm EST on Friday, April 14. So there is still plenty of time to give the album a listen and private message me your scores! 

Listen to A.K.A. on Spotify

REMEMBER: Ceremony will occur 9am EST on Saturday, April 15.

tumblr_n2en0gfpiy1qa74kvo1_500.gif

I'm preparing my own scores for a future Kiss Me Once rate but I swear finishing these ones is next :poot: 

Spoiler

I'll tag you and juju 100000 times when I do it :poot: 

Spoiler

And yall better not come for my faves there :poot: 

YeehawKylie

Will Emotions be praised for its vocals or criticized for its lyrics? 

We'll find out during the ceremony on April 15, 2017 at 9am EST!

Want to participate? Private message me your rates before April 14, 2017 at 11pm EST!

YeehawKylie

Two days until voting closes (Friday, April 14 at 11PM EST)! Be sure to private message me your rates if you'd like to be included!

I've done a pre-mature calculation of rates thus far (for the seven submitted) and let me say this: the Top 5 is tight including three ties so far! Looks like the rates of @Gia Gunn could decide the placement of several songs. To any other potential participants, this is your chance to make an impact to which songs make it to the top spot!

REMEMBER: Ceremony is Saturday, April 15 at 9am EST!

tumblr_n09w8nYou81rabno2o1_500.gif

Gia Gunn
8 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Two days until voting closes (Friday, April 14 at 11PM EST)! Be sure to private message me your rates if you'd like to be included!

I've done a pre-mature calculation of rates thus far (for the seven submitted) and let me say this: the Top 5 is tight including three ties so far! Looks like the rates of @Gia Gunn could decide the placement of several songs. To any other potential participants, this is your chance to make an impact to which songs make it to the top spot!

REMEMBER: Ceremony is Saturday, April 15 at 9am EST!

tumblr_n09w8nYou81rabno2o1_500.gif

Since yesterday, 4 tracks got its score lowered, while 2 got a better one :poot: Not by much tho, but still :poot: Sending them in 10 min at most, and this time I mean it :madge: 

Gia Gunn

Sent! :lolly: 

Watch me not affect the scores at all and cause another tie :lolly: 

YeehawKylie

First Love is the second single from A.K.A. and preceded the album's release. The song peaked at 87 on the Billboard Hot 100 and 1 on the Billboard Dance Club Songs. The song has been called 'irresistible' and said it 'lifts the bar for high-quality pop even higher' according to critics. Will our Megarate participants feel the same way?

Submit your rates to me, via private message, by Friday, April 14 at 11pm EST. 

Join us for the Results Ceremony on Saturday, April 15 at 9am EST! 

To Quench Your Thirst (Bonus):

British model David Gandy is the sexy love interest in Lopez's brilliant video for First Love. 

david-gandy-dolce-gabbana-light-blue-adv

david-gandy-photos-02062015-08.jpg

David-gandy-for-Dolce-Gabbana-book-by-ma

tumblr_mudkplGc3K1sigz3oo1_1280.jpg

Anyone feel like Dancin' in Circles? :icega:

YeehawKylie

Hello participants: @Creyk, @Saint Hollywood, @jujubae, @Dimitris Theodorakis, @Gia Gunn, @KING ELIZABITCH, @KingOfTheClouds

While voting remains open until 11PM EST tomorrow, I wanted to ask about the time of our Ceremony Results! Initially, I had it planned for 9am EST on Saturday, April 15 (this Saturday). However, I have decided it may be more convenient if I push the results back to 10:30am EST the same day. What do you all think? :oprah:

Let me know if that time works better, or if it does not make a difference. Thanks! 

Gia Gunn

It's more convenient for me at 10:30am :lolly: Does that make me lazy because I don't want to be up earlier? :lolly: 

Archived