Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Megarate: Jennifer Lopez | A.K.A (RESULTS CEREMONY)

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju
Just now, IndieKylie said:

What will be the last song to miss our top ten? :oprah:

At this rate, So Good or Worry No More :madge: 

❤ x ❤

Hades
Just now, jujubae said:

that rate was last week and I still can't for the life of me remember how that song goes :awkney: 

It's the spanish ballad =masterpiece that needs to win this rates.

Saint Hollywood

What will be the last song to miss our top ten? :oprah:

Hopefully not any of my top choices :madge:

juju
Just now, KING ELIZABITCH said:

It's the spanish ballad =masterpiece that needs to win this rates.

I was talkin bout the K$ rate :air: But as far as the winner here, it has to be Worry No More or So Good, I won't accept anything else :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn

WHAT THE ****KKKKK MY 11 IS #12 YALL FLOPS ARE UNBELIEVABLE THE PAGE TOOK AGES TO LOAD AND THIS IS WHAT I FIND WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO YOU, WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT IT'S THE BEST SONG, JUJU I NEED A MELTDOWN GIF TO GO WITH THIS RANT

YeehawKylie

11. So Good

Score: 7.38

come+diventare+una+tipa+tosta+del+ghetto

Comments

@jujubae | This is the kind of J.Lo I love - in her feelings but not losing her identity in the song. It's Pop&B in the best of ways, it feels like a throwback but it's certainly progressive against the sonic backdrop of the rest of the album. This is a thorough bop and I love it, a surefire favorite.

IndieKylie | Another near perfect track on the album. This has great, classic J.Lo R&B themes and some of the best production qualities. That being said, it’s not as memorable as others on this album.

@KING ELIZABITCH | One of the most autobiographical tracks of the record. She is so pissed with her ex which is so obvious in most tracks and especially on this. It has catchy hooks but it's not a standout.

Highest Score: 11 @jujubae

Lowest Score: 3 @Dimitris Theodorakis

YeehawKylie
Just now, jujubae said:

I was talkin bout the K$ rate :air: But as far as the winner here, it has to be Worry No More or So Good, I won't accept anything else :lolly: 

:awkney:

Sorry sis

juju
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

WHAT THE ****KKKKK MY 11 IS #12 YALL FLOPS ARE UNBELIEVABLE THE PAGE TOOK AGES TO LOAD AND THIS IS WHAT I FIND WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO YOU, WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT IT'S THE BEST SONG, JUJU I NEED A MELTDOWN GIF TO GO WITH THIS RANT

2m85ma8.jpg

Gia when the page loaded :poot: 

❤ x ❤

juju

11. So Good

Comments

@jujubae | This is the kind of J.Lo I love - in her feelings but not losing her identity in the song. It's Pop&B in the best of ways, it feels like a throwback but it's certainly progressive against the sonic backdrop of the rest of the album. This is a thorough bop and I love it, a surefire favorite.

IndieKylie | Another near perfect track on the album. This has great, classic J.Lo R&B themes and some of the best production qualities. That being said, it’s not as memorable as others on this album.

@KING ELIZABITCH | One of the most autobiographical tracks of the record. She is so pissed with her ex which is so obvious in most tracks and especially on this. It has catchy hooks but it's not a standout.

Highest Score: 10 @jujubae

:awkney:

Sorry sis

30x7ez4.jpg

❤ x ❤

Saint Hollywood

11. So Good

Comments

Highest Score: 10 @jujubae

How dare this song leave before Worry No More & TENS :madge:

Saint Hollywood
1 minute ago, KING ELIZABITCH said:

Top 3 must be 

Let It Be Me 

Worry No More

Emotions

tumblr_inline_ns06p99DqO1sm41tr_500.gif

YeehawKylie

Songs Still In The Running (Top 10)