💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What prevents you from becoming a "TOTAL" Gaga fan?

C1trus

What prevents you from becoming a "TOTAL" Gaga fan?  

267 members have voted

1. 1. What prevents you from becoming a "TOTAL" Lady Gaga fan?

• I'm not interested with her interviews
    • Most of her live performances are cringeworthy for me
    • I don't usually care with her preaching about bravery, love, etc.
    • I'm not a fan of C2C (jazz vibes)
    • I'm not a fan of Joanne (country vibes)
    • I'm not interested with her acting career
    • I don't like her ballads
    • I don't like her singles that underperform
    • Others (Specify)
    • None. I love 'em all

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, DevilHeart said:

I stopped being a huge fan as soon as she took herself too seriously and basically stopped being carelessly creative. She started being irritating (imo) ever since this cringe worthy speech she served as an announcement for the ARTPOP album (and maybe even a bit earlier during the FAME perfume interviews where she was unbearable). Yes, she has a voice. But she also used to be creative and interesting, two things I don't find in her works anymore and that, to me, are more important than anything. All these "A-List" people she's been meeting that trashed her previous works (Elton John, Tony Bennett...) had a huge impact on the way she now works and I can't seem to picture her getting back to her inner convictions about music. I like Joanne but let's be honest here : this album doesn't smell like her at all and seems forced, as if she thought "Oh I have to make this kind of classic music to be considered as a talented singer". She likes to pretend she doesn't care about the critics but she is craving for their approval. I guess she's happy with what she has now and that's a good thing, but I just don't really care about her projects anymore. 

Honestly this post is award worthy 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronk
30 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

But little chartsters are more flop than you bro

While I think it's wrong to use charts to drag the fans of artists that chart below Gaga, I like to see Gaga do well in the charts if it makes her happy.  I know she doesn't write songs for the charts, and she values helping people more than her music career, but it must make her feel good if people are enjoying her artistry.  I wonder if Picasso felt better if many people appreciated his work, rather than just a few like-minded people.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Dominic
20 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Is it safe to assume that you're not one of the pro-DIC ?

Not anymore. The novelty of DIC wore off quite quickly and the only song I've listened to in months is JW. :toofunny:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Supersonic
6 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

I stopped being a huge fan as soon as she took herself too seriously and basically stopped being carelessly creative. She started being irritating (imo) ever since this cringe worthy speech she served as an announcement for the ARTPOP album (and maybe even a bit earlier during the FAME perfume interviews where she was unbearable). Yes, she has a voice. But she also used to be creative and interesting, two things I don't find in her works anymore and that, to me, are more important than anything. All these "A-List" people she's been meeting that trashed her previous works (Elton John, Tony Bennett...) had a huge impact on the way she now works and I can't seem to picture her getting back to her inner convictions about music. I like Joanne but let's be honest here : this album doesn't smell like her at all and seems forced, as if she thought "Oh I have to make this kind of classic music to be considered as a talented singer". She likes to pretend she doesn't care about the critics but she is craving for their approval. I guess she's happy with what she has now and that's a good thing, but I just don't really care about her projects anymore. 

Now... That does really sound like you could be happier if you moved on to other things.

Fame IV
6 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Honestly this post is award worthy 

That post is ridiculous, sorry.

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
Just now, Supersonic said:

Now... That does really sound like you could be happier if you moved on to other things.

Exacly. So why do people go daily to Gaga forums? Like...move on. It's interesting to follow an artist's career when the artist is evolving and changing. Challenging the audience.

A Star is Born ⭐

Fiona Apple
Just now, Fame IV said:

That post is ridiculous, sorry.

You can disagree with it but it's anything but ridiculous. Grow up

Jenniferella
Just now, Supersonic said:

I did, thank you ! I'm still here because some parts of these boards are fun, so are many members. Unfortunately, other artists took my heart, that's just life :spin:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

TheJackMonster

LG6 will be the teller if we even get to it anytime soon. If it doesn't return to pop or anything resembling her first four albums I'm out.

TimisaMonster

C2C, Joanne, and I won't pay for overly priced merch that looks extremely basic and done in 5 minutes... :nails:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

River

Her "philosophic" way of talking and explaining things..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Ronk
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

I'm not sure why people sign up to online forums that specifically are about in-depth analysis about a specific popstar if they are just a casual fans. Not to shade, but I think you could use your time a lot more efficiently and productively with something that you unabashedly love doing.

Many so-called casual fans are avid fans of some aspects of Gaga.  For me, it's Gaga the person.  I personally believe her greatest legacy will be the people she has helped and the good she has done in the world.  I stan for that.  Sure, I love that Gaga is an amazing musical artist.  But at the end of the day, people come before music.  As great as Gaga is as an artist, she shines even brighter as a person. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

RodeckDanny

WHO IS THE ONE that voted for the cringeworthy performances and where does he live >:(

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

AlphaMonster

I totally despise her acting career because every piece of acting she does takes from her time that would go into a new album.

Girl I'm constantly thirsty for new Gaga music, she could have released 2 more albums instead of doing AHS, and ASIB.

I low key wish Gaga took the prince road, and released independent albums online like every six months. :rockstar:

Archived