Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Diamond Heart MV Concept Art

warhol killer

Featured Posts

warhol killer

Inspired by @Panchecco with his Americano concept art:

I decided to create these pictures that would help in describing this idea I had for a Diamond Heart music video.

To make it short, the story goes as:

1. Gaga enters a strip club.

2. Gaga changes her clothes and becomes a go-go dancer herself. (During the "one, five, ten.." part, fast cut scenes of her and other girls changing their clothes, putting on make-up then right at the "..end of this song", we see Gaga on the stage, just threw her jacket on the floor, all lights on her),

3. (By the second chorus) She dances to this guy in a private room, (then at the bridge) she takes her car keys in his pocket without him knowing.

4. ("Young, wild american..") Gaga and her girls escape the strip club, using the guy's car. (While on the road, Gaga on the backseat holds the American flog similar to this)

Spoiler

wind-girl.jpg

-at the "Diamond Heart, ohh I.." part, at the same time it breakdowns colored powder explodes everywhere surrounding the car-

Spoiler

ars-thanea-portraits-02.jpg

^^ imagine this but on the same scene as her with the flag on the car

5. The story ends with her parking the car near a bar, about to start a new show. (hint hint A-YO :stalkga:)

There will be scene fillers, like her in a road, hitch hiking while singing the lyrics, close-ups like Bad Romance/Judas, dance scenes in the strip club (like Telephone diner dance scenes)

fyvaBQI.png

vMBYj9D.jpg

While playing the album, I already thought of a video for each song, with each story connected from one to another (connecting it to the existing videos of Perfect Illusion + Million Reasons, I didn't include John Wayne because I imagined it as the album track list follows.) I could make a thread about it, but I already gave a hint of each video in my Joanne single covers thread. :stalkga:

thoughts? :gaycat:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Panchecco

love it :music:

and I'm honored that my ugly ass concept inspired this thread with this full blown fantasy :diane:

Panchecco

and you should totally make a thread with all the mv concepts + single covers (they were so good)

KingOfSpain

I buy it!

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

warhol killer
1 hour ago, Lippoutou said:

:trollga:

Slay tho, I love your concept !

WAIT HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived