💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

KIIS LA puts MR into Power Rotation

Americano

Featured Posts

baptism

I still really think MR sounds dusted now since it's been around forever and I'm not answering or reading anymore posts in this thread about it. Time for something fresh! xo

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla
43 minutes ago, baptism said:

You've taken when I said out of the context of the conversation. that I was having with that particular individual. 

Then please enlighten me. 

Gov Hooka
12 minutes ago, baptism said:

I still really think MR sounds dusted now since it's been around forever and I'm not answering or reading anymore posts in this thread about it. Time for something fresh! xo

And i still think you're completely wrong seeing as how most people still haven't heard the song...

242.png

The Child
3 hours ago, baptism said:

She peaked at 4. Radio spins or not, it's falling everywhere else. Time to move on, no? 

I hope she performs it on Ellen and on late night shows just so she can even more annoy you.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

GagaMyBlood95

Omfg WHAT? They snubbed it for so long and then they put it into power rotation :air:

I am ****ing slayed!!!

5 hours ago, baptism said:

That's nice but holy **** this is the single era that NEVER ends.

It feels like slowly but surely American's are rediscovering her greatness, but like also at the same time how the **** are we ever going to get a new single. It has been four months. Come on y'all. 

We got John Wayne, so there's no reason to complain. :shrug:

Pity Party
2 hours ago, baptism said:

You seem incredibly ignorant and repugnant xoxo. Also if you think any other song from Joanne is going anywhere on the charts you are delusional af xooxoxoxxoxoxoxox. 

komronjoel

OMFG I JUST FINISHED WORK AND THIS IS THE BEST NEWS OF THE DAY. THE LITTLE SINGLE THAT COULD. :giveup: COME THRU TOP 40 RADIO HIT!

DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, komronjoel said:

OMFG I JUST FINISHED WORK AND THIS IS THE BEST NEWS OF THE DAY. THE LITTLE SINGLE THAT COULD. :giveup: COME THRU TOP 40 RADIO HIT!

Well, you better check for updates bc there's no MR on power rotation on KIIS, heck, they didn't even play it once today, so yeah.

komronjoel

Also so much negativity here, you're all so ungrateful! We're finally getting the recognition and success we all have so been desperately craving and you're all turning your noses up to it????? FLOP FANS

komronjoel
3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Well, you better check for updates bc there's no MR on power rotation on KIIS, heck, they didn't even play it once today, so yeah.

LOL thanks for ruining my day xo

Prada
7 hours ago, Gonzi said:

girl it's still #6 on iTunes despite new releases

yes.Bruno,Katy,Taylor Swift,Sam Hunt,Future-Rihanna,Calvin Harris,Selena Gomez has published and still Gaga is at 6.Its still a big big thing imo :)

Archived