💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Questions You Still Have About the Halftime Show

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Anderson123

When is ARTPOP Act II getting released ?

Loljk but I don't have any questions. I don't really get hooked on what Gaga does, I've watched the SuperBowl video like 4 times only but she did an amazing job.

malazam

why not Alejandro instead of Telephone??

another shot before we kiss the other side

prince
49 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

Here are mine:

1. Why does she have a guitar in the rehearsal video?

2. Why is the girl that she hugs in the crowd during MR wearing a harness?

3. Who thought of the dancer picking her up in Telephone? I still have so many feelings about that.

4. How on earth did they film the drone shot without anyone noticing? Did we ever find out what day it was done?

5. As much as I loved that there were no guests, I do wonder if anyone was asked.

Just to clarify, I absolutely loved the halftime show, and I still watch it every single day. I love it so much that my curiosity about it never ends. I am dying to figure out the secrets behind how they put this thing together. 

Share yours!

I feel like the harness must have been used for some sort of choreography and might be to do with the lights they're holding, I don't think she's the only one in a harness. When Gaga hugs her there's a girl behind Gaga that screams, she's wearing a similar belt around her body

KingOfSpain

My question is simple

WHY DOES SHE HATE ARTPOP

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

KennyRichie

Is she going to perform next year superbowl's HT her other hits? Alejandro, DWUW, Applause, Paparazzis, Perfect Illusion...

1 hour ago, iWontBeTonight said:

Here are mine:

1. Why does she have a guitar in the rehearsal video?

2. Why is the girl that she hugs in the crowd during MR wearing a harness?

3. Who thought of the dancer picking her up in Telephone? I still have so many feelings about that.

4. How on earth did they film the drone shot without anyone noticing? Did we ever find out what day it was done?

5. As much as I loved that there were no guests, I do wonder if anyone was asked.

Just to clarify, I absolutely loved the halftime show, and I still watch it every single day. I love it so much that my curiosity about it never ends. I am dying to figure out the secrets behind how they put this thing together. 

Share yours!

It confused me too but I oddly like it anyways. 

sillynate

Why did she snub ARTPOP? :(

Then have the nerve to say "it's gonna represent my entire career" :neyde:

Yeah okay.

Also, as stated above, there were rumors of guest performers. I really wanna know who :excited2: and why they couldn't/didn't want to :nails: it's okay though. More time for her to shine :whitney:

Mister Gaga
3 hours ago, malazam said:

why not Alejandro instead of Telephone??

too controversial. Telephone was controversial too, but in a good way. Alejandro caused the first backlash.

why not Applause tho? TEOG?

5 hours ago, Red said:

Why the **** she said she was so excited to perform Joanne songs and then she threw it in the trash and performed only Melon Raisins?

The real tea! :tea:

• 2 weeks later...
musicnotbling

why is it that whenever somebody reacts to the performance, they always look at the camera, or miss the part where she catches the football for whatever reason. they always look past it and think she just jumped down..? :interestinga:

Archived