💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Americano MV concept art by me

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

I found these old and terrible edits I made years ago (I uploaded them on DeviantArt in 2012 but they might have been made in 2011 :laughga:) and I decided to fix them and recreate the original concept

It was supposed to be my ideal Gaga look for a music video for the song "Americano" but I wasn't really good at editing at the time :sweat: (I'm still learning but I'm definitely better now - at least I hope :air:)

The video is set in the far west and the plot is basically Gaga falling in love with a woman but having to "hide" their love because considered "wrong" and "unnatural" by the authorities. Gaga meets the woman in a bar; they fall in love but they are immediately caught by the sheriff so they have to run away. The whole video is them running away on their horse and hiding from the scheriff and his goons.  At the end of the video the two lovers are both shot at the same time and they die holding each other hands. In a few scenes Gaga is naked in the desert with an american flag covering parts of her body (a sort of Goddess of Justice or a female superhero). She is wearing a long and wavy wig (orange/red-ish)

ORIGINAL EDITS:

lgaimg2_by_cescolittlemonster-d4y658o.pnlady_gaga___americano_2_by_cescolittlemo

NEW EDIT:

JMQ8rBb.jpg

Hi Its Nicole

Nice

i definitely would picture the vid like that

Hello Gaga

Luke78619
27 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

NEW EDIT:

JMQ8rBb.jpg

Omg this is gorgeous :giveup: I would love a video like this, I love the concept :wub: it looks so born this way as well 

the American flag and scenery in this image is exactly how I picture parts of the Diamond Heart video :wub:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Sneaky Oliver

Amazing! You could make it look like something from Joanne era! It really fits the concept 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

EmiRivington

Great concept, specially the one with the flower. It's like an spanish kind of thing. Love it. 

i think u freaky but you don't have a hit

JoanneMonster
1 hour ago, Panchecco said:

lady_gaga___americano_2_by_cescolittlemo

That road bar-cafe vibes

I See You

juju

Totally living for these :air: You did that!

❤ x ❤

evgenigerm2

This upgrade got me speechless! :emma:

P.S. The flag covering her naked body is so controversial. :gaycat:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Archived