Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: Joanne / Million Reasons

Noah

Featured Posts

little legend

I think that the GP wants good Gaga and with that way she could have small - medium hits 

But with the bad, crazy and different Gaga, we will flop or have smash hits 

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

Hey Girl is literally THE WEAKEST song on Joanne. Literally every other song imo has more potential and is more single material. 

And I'm not saying it's a bad song, I'm saying it's weak for a single. Like, in the chorus, nothing happens. And the whole melody is pretty much not going anywhere through the entire song. People would get bored of it if they hear it on the radio.

I would rather release Angel Down as a single tbh.

GagaMyBlood95
2 minutes ago, little legend said:

I think that the GP wants good Gaga and with that way she could have small - medium hits 

But with the bad, crazy and different Gaga, we will flop or have smash hits 

When did Gaga do what the GP wants her to do? Did she became what she is now by doing what others are doing, or what the GP was expecting her to do? I don't think so..

GagzDonkeyD
Just now, GagaStan95 said:

Rihanna is a robot commercial that everybody loves because she follows what GP likes to listen to the radio, she never experienced herself, she just "sings" songs that everybody would love it. 

:madge: people love her personality 

yall so fast to drag her 

and we'are talking abt personality of gaga 

shes being too nice but people want cool gaga

Taylorrgh
Just now, GagaStan95 said:

Rihanna is a commercial robot that everybody loves because she follows what GP likes to listen to the radio, she never experienced herself, she just "sings" songs that everybody would love it. 

This Is not completely true. For Anti, Rihanna took a very different creative approach on her music influenced by styles she has never done before and still managed to get hits. I.E: "Love on the Brain".

PS: I am new here everyone!

bloody g

Tbh no other song on the album will smash more than MR. She could get some big collab (ie Daft Punk) and make a rerelease with it, maybe another song and the andrelli remix. Either that or abandon the era.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

GagzDonkeyD

and why did gaga smash so hard during her fame era?

2 years she became a fcking super super star everyone knew her

and yall think it's bcuz of her talent?

no fvck no 

it's bcuz shes so different and cool unlike the reat of the pop world :madge:

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, Tyler Henry said:

This Is not completely true. For Anti, Rihanna took a very different creative approach on her music influenced by styles she has never done before and still managed to get hits. I.E: "Love on the Brain".

PS: I am new here everyone!

I remember everyone saying the singles of ANTI would flop since it was so diffrent then her other albums and work was gonna flop to. Then Work become a WW smash while needed me, and love on the brain both became hits + she had another smash with this is what you came for outside her album :giggle:

Gagadonna

Seriously, we saw how poorly A-YO performed in spite of its few live performances. DIC will be another G.U.Y unless it features mainstream artists like Rihanna or Nicki Minaj, which won't happen. Diamond Heart will be huge flop as well, and John Wayne will definitely not be a single but only a fan-favourite. 

On the opposite, Hey Girl is the safest choice for third single. Florence is well-known and loved here in Europe. With a great, lesbian, sensual music video, live promo, a few TV appearances and why not a nice remix, the song could work actually. Moreover, the song is one of the best off the album. The raw vocals of both artists, the magical instrumental track and the empowering lyrics is a highlight of Joanne. Moreover, the music video could easily follow-up John Wayne video. 

Finally, Hey Girl would be a great comeback to Joanne and to what it is reallly about: music. With MR being pushed by Interscope to sell more, it really feels like we are losing track from the true essence of Joanne album. Since MR has been charting in America, Joanne is nowhere to be seen and the era is like frozen, waiting for MR to fade before coming back again. I'd prefer MR was never a hit in America and Joanne era was still going than the opposite. But that's my music-not-the-bling opinion :nails:

Joanne song could be a nice choice as well but people might mistake it for MR as they may not know about Joanne album. 

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

Seriously, we saw how poorly A-YO performed in spite of its few live performances. DIC will be another G.U.Y unless it features mainstream artists like Rihanna or Nicki Minaj, which won't happen. Diamond Heart will be huge flop as well, and John Wayne will definitely not be a single but only a fan-favourite. 

On the opposite, Hey Girl is the safest choice for third single. Florence is well-known and loved here in Europe. With a great, lesbian, sensual music video, live promo, a few TV appearances and why not a nice remix, the song could work actually. Moreover, the song is one of the best off the album. The raw vocals of both artists, the magical instrumental track and the empowering lyrics is a highlight of Joanne. Moreover, the music video could easily follow-up John Wayne video. 

Finally, Hey Girl would be a great comeback to Joanne and to what it is reallly about: music. With MR being pushed by Interscope to sell more, it really feels like we are losing track from the true essence of Joanne album, and what it is really about: love, family, friends. Since MR has been charting in America, Joanne is nowhere to be seen and the era is like frozen, waiting for MR to fade before coming back again. I'd prefer MR was never a hit in America and Joanne era was still going than the opposite. But that's my music-not-the-bling opinion :nails:

Joanne song could be a nice choice as well but people might mistake it for MR as they may not know about Joanne album. 

A-YO being higher then mr on Itunes after release week and SNL was indeed very poorly :giggle:

Gagadonna
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

A-YO being higher then mr after release week and SNL was indeed very poorly :giggle:

Why did I see so many people bash A-YO for being a flop then? :hor:

ArtGagaPop
Just now, Gagadonna said:

Why did I see so many people bash A-YO for being a flop then? :hor:

i have no idea, i wanted MR as a single but was fine with A-Yo since i just wanted another damn single after the PI fiasco. After the carpool MR went 1 and everyone wanted that instead, but we never know how A-yo would peformed if it had been in the carpool episode. 

Taylorrgh

I Like "Hey Girl" But it will Absolutely do horrible on the charts; It is just not single material

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived