Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Million Reasons have been cut short and Applause slipped in? [SB]

sexy

Featured Posts

Yuuri
20 minutes ago, Naor Daniel said:

It's so sad that Gaga HATES ARTPOP. 

Applause was the ultimate song for the super bowl. Telephone? 3 minutes of MR? 

Hate the song choices 😱

Million Reasons is the current single and of course is going to be the main spot of the show. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Poker Face > Born This Way > Just Dance > Million Reasons > Applause > Bad Romance

The same way I thought it should be!

Whispering

Absolutely not! Million Reasons was her current single. It gave a huge boost to the single that is still going...and that single is helping sell the album. 

It was a perfect choice and was the perfect length! 

Noir

No, if anything were to be cut it should of been Just Dance. Watching it back she performed Poker Face and Telephone so I don't see why she kept another big hit when she could of made room for a different track. Even then, I would've preferred TEOG to be slotted in, over Applause.

junolxf

tumblr_inline_ntzen2ed7u1so73lu_500.gif

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

EGOT2027

Telephone was the best party of the show choreo wise. That part where she is level with the camera is godly. If anything should've been added, it's TEOG, not Applause.

TheGagaOfItAll

the big question here is, will she entirely skip out on ARTPOP songs during the Joanne tour? I really hope not. I know she dislikes it (I wanna see more of her saying this tho) but it means a lot to me..

Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door

GGDisbetter

Should she have sung a song most people dont know or a potential new hit? :oprah: 

Spoiler

Im an ARTPOP stan but think logically :neyde: 

Spoiler

A Telephone/DWUW mashup maybe tho :lolga: 

boneknuckleskin
54 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Telephone should've been cut. I LOVE Telephone, but it was so random. And I was surprised because I didn't know why they'd pick a song like that over TEOG.... :wtfga:

Because of the audience. 

weed

Idk why all of you are so bitter about Telephone

its one of her biggest songs (like legit her biggest after #1s and BR) and she never performs it unless on tour....like relax

boneknuckleskin

Applause is one of my favorite Gaga tracks ever but it's also one of the only tracks that she does not often sing well live (especially with choreo) so unless she lipped it, not really. :awkney:

JudasIsAHolyFoo
17 minutes ago, TheGagaOfItAll said:

the big question here is, will she entirely skip out on ARTPOP songs during the Joanne tour? I really hope not. I know she dislikes it (I wanna see more of her saying this tho) but it means a lot to me..

Exactly. ARTPOP and BTW are equal for my favourite album, but ARTPOP means so much to me because It helped me with my creative freedom and do art my way instead of the way I was told to do it. And plus I have a mimic of Gagas ARTPOP tattoo. I dont want that to go to waste :ladyhaha:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

DeleteMyAccount
8 minutes ago, boneknuckleskin said:

Because of the audience. 

You think that the audience likes Telephone over TEOG?

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, ZacharyMark said:

Telephone should've been cut. I LOVE Telephone, but it was so random. And I was surprised because I didn't know why they'd pick a song like that over TEOG.... :wtfga:

not that random tho, it went top 3 in a lot of countries...

I would have been here for Aura instead of Telephone :giveup: 

15jocart

Both MR and BR could have been slimmed down a bit to make room for a TEOG finale imo but I'm happy with what we got.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Archived