Billboard: Lady Gaga to Replace Beyonce at Coachella

Monsterious

Featured Posts

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

Is it televised? :excited2:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

fede ARTPOP
3 hours ago, Monsterious said:

Gaga's huge stage production

Joanne World Tour is safe. :gaycat::gaysia::gaycat:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Robo Ga

This better be professionally recorded. Imagine if they livestreamed it on youtube like they do for some festivals... omg that'd be amazing

🤖⚡️

RainingOnMe

Thank GOD.

Finally something interesting at Coachella. The only time I've ever been interested in it was when Marina Diamandis performed there in 2015 as a surprise guest.

RainingOnMe
2 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

This better be professionally recorded. Imagine if they livestreamed it on youtube like they do for some festivals... omg that'd be amazing

It will be professionally recorded! They do it every year.

Robo Ga
Just now, Aluminum said:

It will be professionally recorded! They do it every year.

Thank GOD. Will it be put on youtube or something?? Like how do people access it?

🤖⚡️

RainingOnMe
Just now, Robo Ga said:

Thank GOD. Will it be put on youtube or something?? Like how do people access it?

Yeah, people will rip the livestream for sure in HD (I've done it before for Marina) and upload to YouTube, unless Coachella releases a DVD or something!

Robo Ga
1 minute ago, Savior said:

Yeah, people will rip the livestream for sure in HD (I've done it before for Marina) and upload to YouTube, unless Coachella releases a DVD or something!

YaaaassssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :firega::firega::firega:

🤖⚡️

Daenerys

Queen of confirmation! :applause:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Gagaloo911

I really don't wanna get my hopes up just to have my hopes and dreams CRUSHED if it doesn't end up happening :giveup:

Trying to not believe until a legit announcement comes from either Gaga or a Coachella rep.

Fernster7

She just confirmed it. I am so happy:giveup:. The Joanne era is everything. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Fernster7
30 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

I really don't wanna get my hopes up just to have them be taken away from me :giveup:

Trying to not believe until a legit announcement comes from either Gaga or a Coachella rep.

She just confirmed it.

Archived