Monsterious

Featured Posts

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
prince
Just now, nytimes said:

but see, she can though.

she is one of maybe 5 top global superstars that CAN make a choice, speak out and denounce Anschutz's actions and lies.

the hundreds of other musicians performing there cannot afford to skip out on Coachella / AEG, they'd not be able to survive as artists. 

but she can. yet she won't. so the money/value that she adds to the festival will go into Anschutz's pockets and then to Mike Pence's presidential campaign, for example. 

Yeah she can do it now but it's almost invalid, the fact she's already performed at the Staples centre and now she's heading to the O2 she's helping pocket these homophobes and she's already helped. A huge reality of it as well is that some artists don't even know where this money ends up and who's hands it lands into 

Married the Night

Why is this such a huge deal? What does this mean for Gaga? Sorry if that's a dumb question. 

manicholic
4 minutes ago, LG said:

AEG ownes pretty much every single major venue out there so every artist better cancel all their tours to avoid it :wtf:

1 minute ago, princetomc said:

Yeah she can do it now but it's almost invalid, the fact she's already performed at the Staples centre and now she's heading to the O2 she's helping pocket these homophobes and she's already helped. A huge reality of it as well is that some artists don't even know where this money ends up and who's hands it lands into 

LG can still speak out and address it, engage in both a public and private dialogue with Anschutz. 

so why won't she? is it because she needs to buy another house with that Coachella check? some more vintage cars from the value this gig will add to her tour income? 

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

gagzus

Woo talk about an UPGRADE. Doesn't some Coachella sets get live streamed?

prince
Just now, nytimes said:

LG can still speak out and address it, engage in both a public and private dialogue with Anschutz. 

so why won't she? is it because she needs to buy another house with that Coachella check? some more vintage cars from the value this gig will add to her tour income? 

For all we know she could have been engaging with a Anschutz but to answer your last comment, yes she wants that check. The reality of it is, Gaga (and most artists) won't let something like this stop them headlining a major event such as coachella, she loves her career and thus wants to keep going further with it

venusfly
2 minutes ago, nytimes said:

I mean what more could you possibly want from her? To come after every wealthy republican CEO? Because it sure as hell would take a very long time. The whole world knows her stance and outspokenness on LGBT rights, she's done pretty much every thing she can to spread the message. I doubt Gaga even sits and reads stan twitter all day long to even know the stance of AEG's CEO

misunderstood
19 minutes ago, nytimes said:

but see, she can though.

she is one of maybe 5 top global superstars that CAN make a choice, speak out and denounce Anschutz's actions and lies.

the hundreds of other musicians performing there cannot afford to skip out on Coachella / AEG, they'd not be able to survive as artists. 

but she can. yet she won't. so the money/value that she adds to the festival will go into Anschutz's pockets and then to Mike Pence's presidential campaign, for example. 

Perfect SJW.

honey this is the real world.

theres going to be racists, misogynists, and homophobes everywhere.

its reality it sucks but there isn't much we can do about it lol. 

You cant change the mind of someone who's thought being gay is wrong their whole life.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

TimisaMonster

Who knows what she'll perform...anybody know the TEA? 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

manicholic
1 minute ago, alushlullaby said:

Perfect SJW.

honey this is the real world.

theres going to be racists, misogynists, and homophobes everywhere.

its reality it sucks but there isn't much we can do about it lol. 

You cant change the mind of someone who's thought being gay is wrong their whole life.

can you say that to all the transgender women of color who are murdered daily?

is your idea of living 'in the real world' simply giving up on change, ignoring the problems and instead talk down to those who actually point them out and suggest ways to address them? 

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

Zazekina

I'm really happy cuz I know Gaga will SLAY and I can't wait to watch her destroying that stage with her amazing performance :firega: but I'm low key salty cuz I'll only watch it online lol :wtfga:

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

Archived