3rd Single Debate

Decodekid

3rd Single   

724 members have voted

1. 1. Next Single

Featured Posts

gagajandro25
1 minute ago, NickARTPOP said:

I didn't even mention Slay-O, Little DICsters losing their minds?

Little DICsters stopping A-BOMB in its tracks 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Ding ding ding, we have a winner. But she also did it to please the fans so they don't bully her relentlessly for the next 7 years until Lg6 comes out.

UaJ5Gkd.gif

Don't spread fake news sweetie. She never implied she hated the song. Does that mean every song she doesn't promote prior to tour release is hated as well? 

JustAnotherDay
1 minute ago, perfectdance said:

Little DICsters stopping A-BOMB in its tracks 

Little DICsters truly losing their minds considering this comment does not apply to what I said

was NickARTPOP

gagajandro25
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

Don't spread fake news sweetie. She never implied she hated the song. Does that mean every song she doesn't promote prior to tour release is hated as well? 

Tell those A-BOMB stans the truth sis! :hug:

Decodekid

honestly i think they should both be singles. I get the hate for A-Yo but it is catchy and you can bop to it, it's somehow radio friendly as well. DIC is trendy, so maybe a summer single :lolly:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

gagajandro25
Just now, NickARTPOP said:

Little DICsters truly losing their minds considering this comment does not apply to what I said

Don't care, just trying to stop A-BOMB before it's too late 

Edonis
Just now, perfectdance said:

Tell those A-BOMB stans the truth sis! :hug:

I don't like when people spread fake rumors on here :nails: Not this era :nails: and not this time :nails:

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

The FAILING A-NO stans spreading FAKE NEWS!!!

FAKE NEWS!!!!!

A-NO has more than one piece of promo <<< ALTERNATIVE FACT!

FACT CHECKER: ding dong ding dong

A-NO huge promo placements: 1. Apple Music commercial 2. SNL performance 3. Victoria's Secret performance.

Did it flop? 7793c9df6dd7f3a89bbac876aee22a92_png-sma

Poor that.

In your Clitoris-flicking induced delusion (mistaken for love), you just claimed that "A-Slay having more than one piece of promo" is an Alternative Fact, which you have just proven wrong. So what is the truth now? :oprah:

Realistically, Joanne, Hey Girl and A-YO seem to be the most commercially promising on iTunes. Dic(k)? Not to be found.

On Spotify, Flopping in Circles may have amassed significant streams but is that REALLY relevant when it's just bottoms listening to it every Friday night en masse while douching for a potential pick-up? I think not.

UaJ5Gkd.gif

At first I wanted DH to be a single, but now I'm okay with literally every song on Joanne except JW and A-YO. I'm already tired of them !

underneath the pine

gagajandro25
Just now, Supersonic said:

In your Clitoris-flicking induced delusion (mistaken for love), you just claimed that "A-Slay having more than one piece of promo" is an Alternative Fact, which you have just proven wrong. So what is the truth now? :oprah:

Realistically, Joanne, Hey Girl and A-YO seem to be the most commercially promising on iTunes. Dic(k)? Not to be found.

On Spotify, Flopping in Circles may have amassed significant streams but is that REALLY relevant when it's just bottoms listening to it every Friday night en masse while douching for a potential pick-up? I think not.

UaJ5Gkd.gif

I can't this website is too ****ing much im LAUGHING SO LOUD

JustAnotherDay
Just now, perfectdance said:

Don't care, just trying to stop A-BOMB before it's too late 

can;t wait til it's the 3rd single and DIc is the 4th and it does a million (reasons) times better

was NickARTPOP

gagajandro25
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

I don't like when people spread fake rumors on here :nails: Not this era :nails: and not this time :nails:

Same girlie, A-BOMB stans have lost it :nails:

gagajandro25
Just now, NickARTPOP said:

can;t wait til it's the 3rd single and DIc is the 4th and it does a million (reasons) times better

Alternative facts aren't welcome on this website :nails:

LetsGetHigh
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

UaJ5Gkd.gif

Honestly I'm not that caught up with Trump to know how he actually used "alternative" fact :rip:

On topic, THE DRAG AT THE END :rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Jase unpinned this topic

Archived