724 members have voted

1. 1. Next Single

Featured Posts

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous

4 minutes ago, Psychic Guru said:

Too much screaming and we know the GP doesn't like too loud Gaga songs (Judas, Marry the night, PI) 

Yeah but like you never know it might go diamond and go #1 on the BB hot 100 and break streaming records  I mean you never know until it's tried and so what if it flops music not the bling  :diane:

And Diamond heart is allll Music! Imo 

Psychic Guru
2 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Yeah but like you never know it might go diamond and go #1 on the BB hot 100 and break streaming records  I mean you never know until it's tried and so what if it flops music not the bling  :diane:

And Diamond heart is allll Music! Imo 

Yeah I guess everything could happen, but she better not take so many risks for the third single! DH could be a cute 4th or 5th single 

EdgeofGlory1604

the song 'Joanne' is the only logical choice for the next single. it's a classic, not a flavor of the week like DIC or A-NO 

A-YO is too old noe, everyone already listened, also Joanne need streams and DIC is the answer to that, is perfect for 20 weeks in the top 10. 

either tbh, i'd love her to have a DIC era but I don't imagine she could perform it anywhere except late night TV if she's allowed and I don't know if radio would be too keen to pick it up. Streaming might save it but streaming has saved none of the other singles this era. :toofunny: 

I really don't care for which single tbh, I just want videos for more songs from the album . 

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, SEANGT said:

.....but.....it's John Wayne...? You mean fourth? 

John Wayne is not officially a single.

I can't at people expecting more than 3 singles :laughga: We should consider ourselves lucky if we get 3 :laughga:

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Jase unpinned this topic

Archived