💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Ellen Degeneres is Overrated?

ThatAsianGuy

Featured Posts

Robo Ga

OMG no, she is such a gem. Hilarious and extremely brave. She has broken so many boundaries for the LGBTQ community and changed so many minds, it's hard for us to even understand it, we need to be thankful for everything she's done. She literally lost her career when she came out as a lesbian, and her success was NEVER guaranteed. But she persevered and saved so many lives in the process

🤖⚡️

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her humor is not the best, and she can be very... clunky at times, and has be known to make fun of things she doesn't understand or is out of the norm.

I honestly can't watch her myself, but I'm not going to say she is overrated just because of my taste.

I LOVE her with all my heart but I think she isn't made for a daytime show, she would shine even more in a late show

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Kim Kardashian
42 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

overrated? no

Doesn't support Ru and isn't promoting Gags like the olden days therefore she isn't gonna be paid any mind? yes

She doesn't support RuPaul?

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Trepadation
5 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

She doesn't support RuPaul?

http://www.vulture.com/2016/03/rupaul-drag-race-interview.html

'Throughout your career, have you ever felt like you are part of the mainstream?'
"No. You know, I've never been on Ellen or David Letterman or The Tonight Show, and there's a reason for that, which I don't want to go into, but there's a reason that I've never been thought of as someone who can go on there. Because it makes those hosts feel very, very uncomfortable, especially if we really talked. It would be the opposite of what they're used to. So am I part of the mainstream? No. People know my name, people know what I look like, but am I invited to the party? No, and there's a reason for it."

No. She has a lot of personality that is uplifting and fun and she probably shows some people truly how to Love and Love can't ever be wrong.

She also loves our Lady Gaga.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

6 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

http://www.vulture.com/2016/03/rupaul-drag-race-interview.html

'Throughout your career, have you ever felt like you are part of the mainstream?'
"No. You know, I've never been on Ellen or David Letterman or The Tonight Show, and there's a reason for that, which I don't want to go into, but there's a reason that I've never been thought of as someone who can go on there. Because it makes those hosts feel very, very uncomfortable, especially if we really talked. It would be the opposite of what they're used to. So am I part of the mainstream? No. People know my name, people know what I look like, but am I invited to the party? No, and there's a reason for it."

Whats the reason? lol

Trepadation
Just now, petedagrk said:

Whats the reason? lol

Being that Ru herself is saying that those hosts (ellen included) don't want him in their shows because he's a qween means ellen doesn't support Ru 

2 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

Being that Ru herself is saying that those hosts (ellen included) don't want him in their shows because he's a qween means ellen doesn't support Ru 

Ok

troybrooks

herself? no. 

her show? incredibly. her recent episodes have been so boring for a while now. all she does is bring a random teacher/ and kid on stage and gives them money. annoying as ****. nothing good comes out of it. she used to have interesting and sometimes funny segments/jokes and monologues but that was in the 2007-2012 era...

2 minutes ago, troybrooks said:

herself? no. 

her show? incredibly. her recent episodes have been so boring for a while now. all she does is bring a random teacher/ and kid on stage and gives them money. annoying as ****. nothing good comes out of it. she used to have interesting and sometimes funny segments/jokes and monologues but that was in the 2007-2012 era...

Then why do u watch?

gagzus
7 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

Actually he meant he wouldn't be on those show because Drag itself wouldn't be taken seriously by the hosts or audiences, not that they don't support him but he meant people simply laugh at drag queens rather than with them. Especially the mainstream even though they're happy to appropriate drag and gay culture in general.

OT: overrated? No. Annoying that she gives every white kid who doesn't need $10k when she could do something better? Absolutely. 

Archived