šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonnas EROTICA Megarate Results Ceremony

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

shoful

:giveup:NOOOO Erotica should've been #1!!

but both are great songs so I cant really complainĀ 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

Rain should have wonĀ :madge: Even Madonna would agree.

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

19 minutes ago, Erotica said:

3. Rain - 8.77

PHOTO_8277252_119720_9787361_main.gif

Highest score: 11 - @Thomas P @Halle @StarryNight @AM98GJ @Judas Society

Lowest score: 1 - @Creyk

Ā 

One of her immortal ballads. It's sad and melancholic but it's such a worthy track in her catalogue. - @Dr Evil

ā€œRain is what the thunder brings. For the first time, I can hear my heart singā€. Rain/tears thunder/screams is a really beautiful metaphor, and such beautiful lyrics. Really love the song, I always get my life at the start of the song but towards the end Iā€™m bored because itā€™s too repetitive and too long. - @GagaInTheZone

The ā€œballadā€ of the album. This song is a true standout from the album, not because it is outstandingly good, just because it doesnā€™t fit at all in this album. A bit of a disspointement. I wouldā€™ve loved a silky and sexy ballad but this felt a bit generic. Nothing wrong with it and I would def rate it higher if it were on another album, I just sticks out like a sore thumb in this album for me. - @Robagaga

Wait at this amazing song - @DeanWinchester

One of the best songs she has ever made. The organ notes in the beginning sends chill and demands attention.

This song is so elegant and the sound is ahead of its time. It sounds like the kind of songs that were released in the mid 90s but it came out in '92. - @Judas Society

Should've been number 1 A TRAVESTYĀ :madge:

Antonio

also D&D is one of madge's best videos

giphy.gif

š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž

Yessss! Well the scores were pretty satisfying except In This Life and Words' positions should be switched! Thanks for fun guys, can't wait for the American Life megarate :)Ā byeeeee

Thomas P

So this is really off topic, but would you mind giving me a link to the main megarate page where we can pick the albums to give one to?

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

GhettoFabulous

NRFqhg.gif

Well there is still hope for humanity as it isn't everyday TALENT wins now excuse me I'm going to bop to D&D on full volume and dance like Ā lordeĀ in my room.

Antonio

thanks for the fun @Erotica :lolly:

Ā 

@MaryJaneHollandĀ tag me for AL, ready to give Hollywood it's well deserved 11 :lolly:Ā 

š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž

peto flex

@EroticaĀ thank your for this awesome Megarate :hug:Ā (its one of my top 3 Madonna albums along with Bedtime Stories :poot:and American Life @MaryJaneHollandĀ )Ā 

Ok medoners make sure to check>relisten>rate thisĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

šŸ’ŽšŸ’Ž

Antonio
1 minute ago, petedagrk said:

Theres ALOT of Madge videos I need to watch

most of the Erotica era videos seem very out there and surreal but they're actually really her best, along with Ray Of Light videos and maybe, MAYBE, Vogue

Bellatrix
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

Thank you so much @EroticaĀ for hosting the megarate for Madonna's best albumĀ :staymad:

Ā 

Just now, Antonio said:

thanks for the fun @Erotica :lolly:

Ā 

@MaryJaneHollandĀ tag me for AL, ready to give Hollywood it's well deserved 11 :lolly:Ā 

Ā 

Just now, petedagrk said:

@Erotica Thanks for another gr8 megarate!

Thank you! It was really fun doing it. I'm glad you joined:woohoo:

Archived