𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Bellatrix

The 2nd place is...

Spoiler

Erotica - 9.09

tumblr_m581be6rZX1r7e9vpo1_500.gif

Highest score: 11 - @Yanko @shoful

Lowest score: 6 - @DeanWinchester @bionic

The track that introduced us to Mistress Dita -a riding crop-wielding dominatrix  – Madonna’s alter-ego. An iconic sexually experimented bop of the 90's. The lyrics are kinda aggresive compared to Justify My Love and feel almost like she tries to seduce you. The instrumental is pure eargasm. - @Dr Evil

Such an amazing song, if I didn’t already give an 11, I would give it to this song. Love the overall atmosphere of the song, Madonna’s cold voice and the instrumental hitting hard in the ears. The song sounds very raw but also very polished, hard to explain. I live at the end of the song when Madonna sings “EROTI…ca” with talking voice for “EROTI” and whispering for “ca”. - @GagaInTheZone

This song is definitely in my opinion one of the highlights of the album The instrumental Is one of the most interesting in madonnas career. A song thats out of the ordinary but that is definitely one of the most interesting. A truly musically innovative song. @Robagaga

Let's not speak on behalf of this iconic sadomasochistic anthem and let it to that for us instead - @DevilHeart

"My name is Dita, I'll be your mistress tonight" Instantly ICONIC. - @Gia Gunn

The perfect introduction to this cold, calculated and sexy album. The way that Dita is introduced is iconic! Mistress Dita, the narrator for the album, talks in an icy tone about sensitive and sensual topics. A feeling of hot and cold. The listener its drawn into this BDSM story told by a mysterious being. The listener has no other feeling but to want to know more information about how Dita will teach you how to f-uck. A truly genius track fitting to be the title track of a genius album. - @shoful

which means the winner is...

Spoiler

Deeper and Deeper - 9.48!

giphy.gif

Highest score: 11 - @Erotica @Britney Spears @Bio @petedagrk @GagaInTheZone @boobtank @Robagaga @DeanWinchester @bionic @Antonio @Gia Gunn

Lowest score: 2 - @Creyk

Pure disco moments come out of this track. It's such a club banger and i really like the way she's trying to channel homosexuality through a man's point of view here. Bursting and ebullient with a GREAT hook. - @Dr Evil

This song is a real masterpiece, one of the highlights in her discography. Love the lyrics, love the instrumental, love the vocals. Love the little Vogue snippet close to the end of the song. Definitely my favorite on the album. - @GagaInTheZone

Now this is what you call greaat first single choice. This song mixes too many genres and styles together and yet everything kind of works. It could’ve easily been very cluttered on unfocused but it is just a straightforwardly fun song with an crazy composition. This is truly in my opinion the highlight from the album and one of the highlights of madonnas career. - @Robagaga

The first song that I actually kinda liked and didn't skip the last 10 seconds of.  And thank Madge for that. The Latin guitar/mariachi bridge is heavenly. I have a weakness for this sound. - @DeanWinchester

BITCH WHERE THE **** IS MY WEAVE?!  ME. I AM SCALPED. Honestly tho, absolute pop perfection. I always like listening to Vogue first to prepare for the slayage and then be snatched by this masterpiece. My favourite Madonna song ever  @Gia Gunn

One of my all time favorite dance tracks and I love the vogue sample.  - @Hexxx

The first of very few warm and dance inspired songs. This song is about not being able to stop yourself from falling deep in love. Madonna referencing her parents and their advice towards choosing love. Perfect song to break up the album after 3 very cold and insensitive songs that preceded it.  Its truly an ice breaker of a song and will make you want to get up and dance and confess your love in the process. With the sample of Vogue incorporated this is a true dance masterpiece about loving the feeling of love. - @shoful

Antonio
Just now, Erotica said:

holy shit STAN MADONNAS BEST SONG OMG :giveup:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, Antonio said:

The suspense is KILLING me :giveup: 

3 minutes ago, shoful said:

Same:giveup:

Thank admin and his tags :poot: 

Archived