im listening to Lana rn is that bad

8jy0euz.gif

π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shoful

Where is 3!!! The wait is killing me!

im waiting cant you see im waiting (for #3)

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Just now, Erotica said:

3. Rain - 8.77

PHOTO_8277252_119720_9787361_main.gif

Highest score: 11 - @Thomas P @Halle @StarryNight @AM98GJ @Judas Society

Lowest score: 1 - @Creyk

Β 

One of her immortal ballads. It's sad and melancholic but it's such a worthy track in her catalogue. - @Dr Evil

β€œRain is what the thunder brings. For the first time, I can hear my heart sing”. Rain/tears thunder/screams is a really beautiful metaphor, and such beautiful lyrics. Really love the song, I always get my life at the start of the song but towards the end I’m bored because it’s too repetitive and too long. - @GagaInTheZone

The β€œballad” of the album. This song is a true standout from the album, not because it is outstandingly good, just because it doesn’t fit at all in this album. A bit of a disspointement. I would’ve loved a silky and sexy ballad but this felt a bit generic. Nothing wrong with it and I would def rate it higher if it were on another album, I just sticks out like a sore thumb in this album for me. - @Robagaga

Wait at this amazing song - @DeanWinchester

One of the best songs she has ever made. The organ notes in the beginning sends chill and demands attention.

This song is so elegant and the sound is ahead of its time. It sounds like the kind of songs that were released in the mid 90s but it came out in '92. - @Judas Society

OMG Rain came on next just as you posted like it was destiny LOL

Antonio
1 minute ago, Erotica said:

3. Rain - 8.77

PHOTO_8277252_119720_9787361_main.gif

Highest score: 11 - @Thomas P @Halle @StarryNight @AM98GJ @Judas Society

Lowest score: 1 - @Creyk

Β 

One of her immortal ballads. It's sad and melancholic but it's such a worthy track in her catalogue. - @Dr Evil

β€œRain is what the thunder brings. For the first time, I can hear my heart sing”. Rain/tears thunder/screams is a really beautiful metaphor, and such beautiful lyrics. Really love the song, I always get my life at the start of the song but towards the end I’m bored because it’s too repetitive and too long. - @GagaInTheZone

The β€œballad” of the album. This song is a true standout from the album, not because it is outstandingly good, just because it doesn’t fit at all in this album. A bit of a disspointement. I would’ve loved a silky and sexy ballad but this felt a bit generic. Nothing wrong with it and I would def rate it higher if it were on another album, I just sticks out like a sore thumb in this album for me. - @Robagaga

Wait at this amazing song - @DeanWinchester

One of the best songs she has ever made. The organ notes in the beginning sends chill and demands attention.

This song is so elegant and the sound is ahead of its time. It sounds like the kind of songs that were released in the mid 90s but it came out in '92. - @Judas Society

Mess what is this injustice

Β 

D&D better SERVE though

pls win :giveup:Β 

1 minute ago, Antonio said:

im listening to Lana rn is that bad

8jy0euz.gif

I like to listen to each song as its posted so I can relate it to the comments

Gia Gunn

Well at least my faves still snatched top 3, I can't complainΒ :giveup:Β But DEEPER AND DEEPER BETTER BE #1Β 

DeanWinchester
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

DAD is overratedΒ :madge:

No You're overratedΒ :trollga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
Just now, shoful said:

YES MY DREAM IS SO CLOSE. EROTICA FOR #1!!!!

Delete your account

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Just now, shoful said:

YES MY DREAM IS SO CLOSE. EROTICA FOR #1!!!!

Never be afraid to dream but you won't achieve your dream tonight, Deeper And Deeper will be #1Β :hug:

Antonio
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

DAD is overratedΒ :madge:

it's my favorite madonna song of all time :madge:Β 

Archived