💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga announces #TheLoveProject

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

Seashell Hooker
2 minutes ago, youandi said:

You're getting irate at users on here and then saying things about them in other threads, just chill man, if anything is annoying, that is

giphy.gif

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

yes! i love it!

keti x coverboy who?

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

can this please be a line of makeup with all proceeds going to this charity PLEASE! seriously tho i need a gaga lipstick asap

Galactic Mess

So beautiful :diane:

I nearly cried hearing the bling of all the coins about to be dropped into her bank account :giveup:

SLAY MR

imnotyourbabe10

Ah-ha! The whole (somewhat "new age") capitalist/profit seeking guise or sentiment of "love yourself and others and be you boldly...work hard and be you...chase your dreams...be in the moment..." is rearing its ugly head under our Lady.  

Q0GyV.gif

What happened to her messages from the "emotional revolution" and meeting the Dalai Lama?  We need to uproot the system!  The system she described as "a system failure."  :grr: 

[I thought she was really changing cuz even BTW was inauthentic and pandering in some ways---love the record---please don't drag me---just confused about her message and the state of affairs on our planet in regards to the socioeconomic issues that affect it and us].  

This is sugary nice, but Million Reasons is becoming the McDonald's of Lady Gaga songs and I just don't love the song at all. If this song was by anyone else, I would really hate it.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Letmelivemylife

She never stops amazing me :wub:. I thank god everyday for her because she truly is a blessing to all of us. They say that God works in mysterious ways and I truly do believe it because with everything I've done wrong in my life, I didn't deserve someone like gaga who loved/accepted me for who I was, quirks and all. I want nothing more than to wrap my arms around her not because she's a celebrity but to say "thank you". Thank you for being there when no one else was. Thank you for saying I was perfect when everybody else was trying to change me. Thank you for loving me for who I was. Sometimes a hug says more than a thousand words ever will. ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

FrankGutz

omfg!! PROMO, all that i ever wanted for PI :diane:  come thruuuuu MR

MR stealling all the promo from PI :diane:  the poor single that could :diane: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Rudz Xinc

#lovein3words

Diamond ****ing Heart

is cancelled :giveup:

I think Million Reasons will be the single with the longest promo ever

I love it MR, but I think it's time to move on to another single

Look at those clowns

Remember when she was doing a Dogs Food and Clothing project... :poot:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Archived