💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga announces #TheLoveProject

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

That J
45 minutes ago, Seashell Hooker said:

Seriously. MR came out in OCTOBER of last year. I get it, it's doing well right now. I just wish we could get this show on the road a little FASTER! 

I see what you did there and I like it.  😉😉. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J

Let me add, I do think MR is a massive little song and should've already had its day.  It's getting that now and that's fine.  Hopefully, this will end up doing what everyone needs it to.  To me, we've got a great selling tour, a top 5 hit, a historical Super Bowl performance and an album that doesn't just need one song to define it.   But hey....it's promo. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Whispering
1 hour ago, Seashell Hooker said:

Seriously. MR came out in OCTOBER of last year. I get it, it's doing well right now. I just wish we could get this show on the road a little FASTER! 

You don't move on from a song that is climbing the radio charts and is stable on iTunes. 

You may be tired of MR, but millions of radio listeners are just hearing it for the first, or second, time. It needs to run its course, no matter how long it takes!

Teal Ambition

I'm guessing Ellen and Pharrell are featured in the clip? I can't access the article. 

Maybe this means Gaga will finally go on Ellen :giveup: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Seashell Hooker
14 minutes ago, Whispering said:

You don't move on from a song that is climbing the radio charts and is stable on iTunes. 

You may be tired of MR, but millions of radio listeners are just hearing it for the first, or second, time. It needs to run its course, no matter how long it takes!

Calm down girl. I literally said, "I get it, it's doing well right now." Obviously it should continue promotion. I'm just anxious for the next single. :laughga:

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

Seashell Hooker
Just now, Whispering said:

We could all use a little more love in the world right now! 

Lol now you're acting love like. I've seen your posts girl. You ain't fooling anyone boo boo. 

:bye:

LaMaisonGaga

I'm so excited to see what this is! I really hope to see her in the ad/video/whatever as well since she was shooting it a few days ago.

lamaisongaga.com

DonnieDarko
10 minutes ago, Seashell Hooker said:

Calm down girl. I literally said, "I get it, it's doing well right now." Obviously it should continue promotion. I'm just anxious for the next single. :laughga:

The next single, its treatment, budget, promo and everything around it depends on MR's path, so I guess we all should root for the song despite being a bit tired. 

Seashell Hooker
5 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

The next single, its treatment, budget, promo and everything around it depends on MR's path, so I guess we all should root for the song despite being a bit tired. 

I stream the song multiple times a day each day. Trust me, I'm rooting for it. 

Clearly I didn't make myself clear enough. I GET IT NEEDS TO BE PROMOTED. IT'S HOT ON BILLBOARD AND ITUNES. Can't I just be excited for a new single? ****. Y'all are so annoying sometimes. I'm sure with her Super Bowl sales, sold out tour, merchandise, etc. she has enough funds to film a new MV. :fthis:

youandi
25 minutes ago, Seashell Hooker said:

I stream the song multiple times a day each day. Trust me, I'm rooting for it. 

Clearly I didn't make myself clear enough. I GET IT NEEDS TO BE PROMOTED. IT'S HOT ON BILLBOARD AND ITUNES. Can't I just be excited for a new single? ****. Y'all are so annoying sometimes. I'm sure with her Super Bowl sales, sold out tour, merchandise, etc. she has enough funds to film a new MV. :fthis:

You're getting irate at users on here and then saying things about them in other threads, just chill man, if anything is annoying, that is

Archived