💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga announces #TheLoveProject

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

Born Brave

Million Reasons is not a flop though. It's the new You and I and that song is still wildly popular at my local stations.

This is a great project. Makes me happy :D 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, Million Reasons might go top 5 on iKoons again on Sunday but the radio still won't play it :crossed: fuk

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

It will be some sort of campaign i guess...

Spoiler

*Million reasons playing in the background as some sort of viral* n

6 minutes ago, privateillusion said:

Y'ALL

I'm so proud of our sleeper hit. She's gonna rise on Sunday :sure:

I wish she had just one reason to play at the Oscars, but I can't think of any. SB, then Grammys, then Oscars. Woulda been killer

Fernster7
36 minutes ago, Miky said:

Ok, Million Reasons might go top 5 on iKoons again on Sunday but the radio still won't play it :crossed: fuk

They are beginning to play it tho, it's on power rotation on z100 and and bunch of other stations. It's coming.:giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

2 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

They are beginning to play it tho, it's on power rotation on z100 and and bunch of other stations. It's coming.:giveup:

It better be :crossed: I'm getting anxiety attacks because of MR :giveup: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, Miky said:

It better be :crossed: I'm getting anxiety attacks because of MR :giveup: 

Me too. But I'm rooting so hard for it, it almost got a 1M update on pop alone today and that was before PR effect. Let's bow down and pray for our little song.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

That J

I love MR and glad to see it taken seriously, etc.   But I'm kinda tired of it.  Like do something else, do my eyebrows.   MR has become the truck that's stuck in the mud and it takes the party out of the night to keep pulling it back up.   It's a hit.  I'm happy.  Be happy.  Let's dance in circles now.  Screw it. 😉

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Seashell Hooker
1 minute ago, MonsterJames333 said:

I love MR and glad to see it taken seriously, etc.   But I'm kinda tired of it.  Like do something else, do my eyebrows.   MR has become the truck that's stuck in the mud and it takes the party out of the night to keep pulling it back up.   It's a hit.  I'm happy.  Be happy.  Let's dance in circles now.  Screw it. 😉

Seriously. MR came out in OCTOBER of last year. I get it, it's doing well right now. I just wish we could get this show on the road a little FASTER! 

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

She's really trying for that SOTY Grammy!

I'm kinda over MR, but if putting up with a little more promo for this song means she'll win it, I can put up with more promo.

Also wondering what she's gonna do to keep relevant between now & the tour, while she's busy filming ASIB 😯

Gov Hooka

This reminds me of that challenge that users here tried to start and make viral, in which you'd post a video your loved ones with MR playing in the background. I'm glad she did this tbh 

Archived