💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New merchandise on Lady Gaga's store

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

phobiafied

I want that scarf so badly! It's gorgeous! :excited2:

...but $100? For a scarf? I've honestly never spent $100 on ANY single clothing item or accessory. The worst part is that I actually have plenty of spendable money at the moment and I hate how tempted I am to splurge on it. 

Deep breaths. Deeeeep breaths. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Gloria
4 hours ago, Sinsemilla said:

Lame. Buys into too many Instagram trends that will be dead in a year like sadboii writing on the sleeves, name script necklaces, dad hats, monogram shirts, and kawaii metal. 

The scarf is great and will become a collector's item for sure

They ain't dead yet, sis. Stay press't. 

Glittertinks

The black and white Joanne Tour poster shirt or the John Wayne logo font shirts are great, but as some have said... the prices... I hope they have them in the tour merchandise stands, at least I can save until then a few bucks...

Also, so far the merch has been underwhelming for me. I just don't like those shirts where a single picture is put on with no extra stuff - I can make those too. :sweat:

IllumiMark

I love the Joanne Jumbo Print Black T-Shirt. It's quite expensive, but the real problem is the shipping price (to Italy it's 17$).  :giveup: I'll try to buy it at the show.

youandi

Omg I've got no idea which one I'll get 

also, when you guys are at concerts, do you tend to get a shirt before the show and wear it during or wait till after? I wanna get straight into a good spot and not bother with merch at first and then get it after but then a lot of the best stuff has gone! 

Archived