• Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

the love project?!

DIAMOND HEART VIDEO!

OMG yas please let this happen

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

freebit

She looks cute. She kind of reminds me of Olivia D'Abo (the actress that played a serial killer on multiple eps of Law and Order). 

3 hours ago, BadMonster said:

He's the announced producer for the movie Shanghai, I Love You, could it be that? :giveup: 

It looks like that came out in 2013.

I was looking at his tag on Deadline He seems to produce a big variety of stuff that ranges from Bryce Dallas Howard's upcoming Babe Paley miniseries to The Revenant from last year.  No sign of any new project that might fit Gaga. I'm interested to see what they're doing (watch it just be a random meeting).

Sandrology

This Dude is known for a lot of Mariah Carey MVs like "We Belong together", "Obsessed" "Touch my Body". Not bad videos even if they are not Iconic af...

Bradley will be Actor and Director for ASIB, Gaga spoke in an Interview about how akward it was seeing him switching roles...

The Look gives me DH-felling, even though Im waiting for DIC MV. If she looks like this Iam here for no matter what Single...

Rudz Xinc

The Love Project = Diamond Heart confirmed :excited2:

I hope we'll get 2 more music videos after that

A-YO and Dancin' in Circles

Look at those clowns

I feel like this is more of a Diamond Heart type of look. Hope it is just a promo single like John Wayne. It would help its Spotify streams : ) 

JusticeforVenus

From Wiki:

"On August 4, 2011, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences announced Ratner would produce the 84th Academy Awards with Don Mischer.[29] However, Ratner resigned on November 8, 2011[30] after remarking that "rehearsal is for fags".[31] Ratner later apologized for his remarks."

If it is true, I dont think they should work together... Gaga is tha queer queen :staymad:

:firega:

13VictorC

#TheLoveProject = Born This Way Foundation?

She said she'd share the results of their research in an interesting way. :oprah:

DonnieDarko
48 minutes ago, JusticeforVenus said:

From Wiki:

"On August 4, 2011, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences announced Ratner would produce the 84th Academy Awards with Don Mischer.[29] However, Ratner resigned on November 8, 2011[30] after remarking that "rehearsal is for fags".[31] Ratner later apologized for his remarks."

If it is true, I dont think they should work together... Gaga is tha queer queen :staymad:

:firega:

Not anymore. It's 2017. She's done catering the gays. Joanne is a step into that direction, the gp loves her again.:excited2:

DonnieDarko
7 hours ago, Glittertinks said:

How lucky would we be, if this would be really for a new music video :flutter:

Too lucky tbh. 

Archived