Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BBH100: CTTR #4

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

That's great ! I hope it gets at the top at one point.

Lol at y'all bashing her (again, and again) with the same tired Payola excuse when you can only dream for gaga's team to do it as well. 

Seethe once more :gaycat:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofcy

She deserves it. Happy for ha. Y'all should stop with the hate. I'd rather have Kety on #1 than other basic acts 

🇯🇵

friedriich
7 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

She deserves it. Happy for ha. Y'all should stop with the hate. I'd rather have Kety on #1 than other basic acts 

She's a basic act

giphy.gif

Jenniferella
4 minutes ago, troybrooks said:

go **** yourself

gretchen-o.gif

Katy haters be like "she's so immature" 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

SlayedForTheGod

Off topic but on the topic of streaming, its so strange how gaga was a huge powerhouse when it came to innovating ways of promoting her music and creating an audience and now she struggles to capture the streaming world

RodeckDanny

Ok I understood the hate for her with Roar cause it was awful, but this song is not bad! lol

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, hausofcy said:

She's the most basic of them all, girl. :toofunny:

hausofcy
1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

She's the most basic of them all, girl. :toofunny:

Basic to gaga standards? Maybe. But i'd rather hear CTTR 10 times than listen to closer or bad and boujee one more time. She may be basic but she works hard and she deserves respect at least, sis

🇯🇵

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, hausofcy said:

Basic to gaga standards? Maybe. But i'd rather hear CTTR 10 times than listen to closer or bad and boujee one more time. She may be basic but she works hard and she deserves respect at least, sis

Yeah, I agree I'd rather listen to CTTR than closer :toofunny:

IDK, something rubs me wrong about her. Dark Horse is still my jam though.

hausofcy
18 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Yeah, I agree I'd rather listen to CTTR than closer :toofunny:

IDK, something rubs me wrong about her. Dark Horse is still my jam though.

the only thing that bothers me about kety is that she has almost no artistic integrity. She only writes for the charts and that results in generic bops. However, she works really hard and is very focused. You should watch her superbowl documentary. Therefore i respect ha :poot:

🇯🇵

LordEnigma
12 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

the only thing that bothers me about kety is that she has almost no artistic integrity. She only writes for the charts and that results in generic bops. However, she works really hard and is very focused. You should watch her superbowl documentary. Therefore i respect ha :poot:

I'll watch it at some point in my life. I just mainly dislike her fans, how they think she is the most creative individual ever...:sweat: And her music gets old fast. But I'm sure she has work ethic.

Archived