Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne songs Gaga shouldn't perform on tour

MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

Stvrboy
5 minutes ago, swooning said:

I mean, she didn't perform "I Like It Rough", "Summerboy", "Disco Heaven", or "Again, Again" during The Fame Ball... way to be presumptuous much?

I also really hope she doesn't play Hey Girl or Sinner's Prayer. Both of those songs are bleugh.

I mean, it's not like Joanne has a long tracklist and long songs. :awkney: So it's kinda obvious shell perform the whole thing there.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous
5 minutes ago, swooning said:

I mean, she didn't perform "I Like It Rough", "Summerboy", "Disco Heaven", or "Again, Again" during The Fame Ball... way to be presumptuous much?

I also really hope she doesn't play Hey Girl or Sinner's Prayer. Both of those songs are bleugh.

Also remember the Fame album is longer in duration than Joanne + HG is bleugh in your opinion so you do you boo but some of us actually love it and would love to see it live tbh:poot: :lana:

honeslty id just say she shouldn't preform the work tapes their a waste of time tbh :lolly:

Whispering

She's going to sing them all, except maybe Hey Girl because it is a duet....but, knowing Gaga, she will figure out a way to perform it as a solo act that makes sense and sounds good.

Naor Daniel

She shouldn't perform Come To Mama, Just Another Day, Grigio Girls

I really can't wait to see her perform PI, A-YO, DIC, JW, DH and MR. 

28 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

She'll perform the whole album cause it's the "Joanne World Tour". That's usually how things like this go if you weren't aware. 

lmao at the tone

If you weren't aware, not many artists perform the entire album on tour. And usually when they do it's marked as an event, like U2's upcoming Joshua Tree Tour or Steve Wonder's tour. Also, Gaga has cut songs left and right going from leg to leg, and it's unrealistic to expect entire albums plus old songs on tour at this stage of her career. So sashay away with this failed attempt at educating.

OT hopes she cuts Just Another Day :awkney: and wouldn't mind no Come To Mama and Hey Girl

who will love me when the night is over

SpookyKid

All this Come To Mama, Sinner's Prayer and Just Another Day hate?

tumblr_n0rhaoHlPv1rmght3o2_400.gif

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Aga Gydal

Hey Girl might not be in unless she just sings it straight through. Not sure how that would sound tho. 

Otherwise maybe Grigio Girls will be nuked, but I'd like to hear all of it. Especially Just Another Day. I would die. 

Fernster7

Praying for the people who don't want CTM and JAD to be performed. Flop taste:awkney:

Anyway she should perform the whole album, it's not that long.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Just Another Day and Sinner's Prayer are great :nails:

If anything, she shouldn't perform Hey Girl, and that's only because Florence wouldn't be there.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

42 minutes ago, Chiunzhan said:

Dancin in circles :excuseu:

tbh i wouldn't mind, like she could ditch it for Alejandro with a revamped instrumental, or a mashup where she simply doesnt sing DIC, it's so boring

I think she'll cut the deluxe tracks...like...

Grigio Girls & Just Another Day are amazing but I wouldn't feel shook if she did.

Throwback to the fact that by the end of every tour she removed songs from every current album: So Happy Could Die, Hair (was replaced by Princess Die during some shows), Cake Like Lady Gaga, Fashion!, Mary Jane Holland,  The Queen...

She's always changing the setlist. I'm pretty sure that the 11 songs from the standard are confirmed...

Spoiler

oh hey girl...yeah...maybe 10

Archived