Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

a bit sad that we're only getting a few new dance songs at the JWT

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

fede ARTPOP
On 20/2/2017 at 10:24 AM, Jeremy Zerbib said:

Hello, I am in school of journalism in France and I wanted to know your opinion on lady Gaga's performance about the Super Bowl. Thank you :)

1) Why adore you Lady Gaga and since how long be you fan ? 

2) How have you find his(her,its) service(performance) during Super Bowl ? 

3) You have look at the show for Lady Gaga or for the American football ? 

4) Singer, actress, dancer, that misses you he(it) to the singer ?

1) Im a fan of Gaga since 2008, when I watched her first TV performance in Miss Universe. She performed Just Dance and the song stock in my head, her attitude on stage was incredible, and she looked iconic. After listening her other songs and watching some other performances I got obsessed, her music, choreos, outfits, talent and presence makes her an icon.

2) She did great. It got me really emotional watching it, 'cause it was everything I was expecting of Lady Gaga. Fierce attitude, iconic outfit, the beautiful stage, fire, fireworks, smoke, lights, it was a great show. She did a great job, singing live and dancing the whole performance, like she always do, but this was different 'cause it was 12 minutes nonstop, and still delivered a flawless show. I loved it. 

3) Im not American, so Im not into the American Football, and not into sports that much, I do like to watch some big sports events with family and friends, but the Superbowl for me is about the Halftime show, and this time it was special. 

4) I dont understand this question 

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderLevi2
On 2/20/2017 at 1:28 AM, He8MyHeart said:

After a few drinks they'll all be dance songs to me :laughga:

THIS

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived