💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

DJWS Compares TEA to Toxic

Koreku

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Leeo said:

The fact that Paul said that "Brooklyn Nights is not the final version" I mean... I really thought it was the "last demo" they had since ARTPOP...

The Partynauseous demos (from the R&B\Rap version to the whole EDM-JPOP-INFUSED-RAVE version)... 

Reminds me of how Gaga said that on BTW they used to create different versions of every song and tried to get the better to be on the album

I think about these a lot, lmao. I feel like she had a much different process for Joanne-not necessarily any better or worse, but much different.

I remember her saying something about making a more "dance" version of Bad Kids, and a full-on "rock" version, and making the final version a common denominator of all those versions. Like, honestly that's wild.

[also, you don't know how HYPED I was hearing the description of PARTYNAUSEOUS/early-ARTPOP as "EDM, trap, J-Pop" like that sounded soooo fire]

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Miel said:

I think about these a lot, lmao. I feel like she had a much different process for Joanne-not necessarily any better or worse, but much different.

I remember her saying something about making a more "dance" version of Bad Kids, and a full-on "rock" version, and making the final version a common denominator of all those versions. Like, honestly that's wild.

[also, you don't know how HYPED I was hearing the description of PARTYNAUSEOUS/early-ARTPOP as "EDM, trap, J-Pop" like that sounded soooo fire]

That's funny cuz we can see that for real the idea "Americano Mariachi Version" probably came from this concept of having more than one version of every song. We can also see that the snippets from Bloody Mary & Heavy Metal Lover are different on the Gagavision videos\preview if checked with the "final product" of the songs. Gairbay said that working on BTW was like working on 5 records all at same time because of these damn versions of each song hahahahahahahaha.

[And for the EDM\Trap\JPOP tbh I was really scared at first HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I felt it would be just ... "over the top" but in the end, ARTPOP might be "Over the top" but still an amazing record and gave me a new perspective over electronic dance music]

I really hope that somehow we'll get more from ARTPOP sessions in the future.

TimisaMonster
8 hours ago, LayOnMeAMillion said:

100 bitch?! so we didnt hear 85 of them 

we only heard 15 tracks(brooklyn nights) 

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a507036/lady-gaga-recorded-70-100-songs-for-new-album-ARTPOP/#~p60uI2LiNync10

Yup and most of them with DJWS....which would include TEA :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
6 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

MJH >> Brooklyn Nights tho :duck: 

That's why I didn't understand what Gaga had to "decide" over....it was obvious MJH was a better song :duck:

and yet she released trash like J&D, Donatella or Dope instead:awkney:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

BlingNotTheMusic

I feel like if it wasn't going to be released he wouldn't be answering the questions. 

I feel like she will release them somehow some way.

I often wonder if Interscope didn't approve a lot of the songs though?

Luke78619
24 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

That's why I didn't understand what Gaga had to "decide" over....it was obvious MJH was a better song :duck:

How do we actually know it was between brooklyn nights and MJH tho? :duck:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, monster78619 said:

I believe Gaga revealed it in a tweet after album release...not exactly sure but I do know it's true

Gagadonna
4 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I believe Gaga revealed it in a tweet after album release...not exactly sure but I do know it's true

Agreed

4 hours ago, monster78619 said:

It was said before the album that 2 songs were fighting for be the song #12, same day she announced the tracklist... I think it was mentioned later that it was Brooklyn Nights and she gave the spot for MJH cuz she wanted to work on Brooklyn Nights a little more before releasing it

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a522457/lady-gaga-reveals-full-tracklist-for-new-album-ARTPOP/

TimisaMonster
22 minutes ago, Leeo said:

It was said before the album that 2 songs were fighting for be the song #12, same day she announced the tracklist... I think it was mentioned later that it was Brooklyn Nights and she gave the spot for MJH cuz she wanted to work on Brooklyn Nights a little more before releasing it

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a522457/lady-gaga-reveals-full-tracklist-for-new-album-ARTPOP/

Only for it to leak and now she'll never release a proper studio version :laughga:

Archived