Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

DJWS Compares TEA to Toxic

Koreku

Featured Posts

lordmaler
1 hour ago, DevilHeart said:

I can't believe you guys are still so hyped and sure about a song you don't know anything about. If it was that good it would've been on the album, period. 

Missed your post.

This.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon
7 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Oh My God! :giveup: 

Lol remember it was revealed Gaga was debating between Brooklyn Nights and MJH...like :duck:

MJH >> Brooklyn Nights tho :duck: 

nattuggla
5 hours ago, donthatemeplss said:

I bet it's not that good! I see no reason for her to skip this track if it's THAT good... Overrating his own songs.. 

Well. Do you think the same about Brooklyn Nights?:awkney:

Sizzily

And ya know what, I had finally gotten over the disappointment of missing out on TEA and then all of a sudden. :giveup: :grr:

One Banned Boi

Regina George
6 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Well. Do you think the same about Brooklyn Nights?:awkney:

Yes I do :awkney:

Sizzily
3 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Plus this:

Question: Gaga, ¿will your album ARTPOP have two volumes as it was initially said?

Lady Gaga:  I think it will, but I'm not sure when, because I have a lot of music and I keep on writing, I love writing music"

http://lg-monster.blogspot.com/2013/09/entrevista-de-lady-gaga-para-40.html

Omg in that first interview when they ask her what song would she choose if someone were to listen to her by the first time and she said DWUW :giveup: QUEEN

Also interesting that she was still talking about Act 2 as late as April 2014, so it wasn't just the Troy thing which stopped her from releasing it... I wonder what was it.

inb4 Act 2 in 2023

One Banned Boi

Gia Gunn
4 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Also interesting that she was still talking about Act 2 as late as April 2014, so it wasn't just the Troy thing which stopped her from releasing it... I wonder what was it.

Probably the backlash received from the media and even her own fans. She made a video for us and some fans started complaining and the song didn't even her radio airplay :madge: (Yes, #MusisNotTheBling, but not getting recognised at all for your efforts isn't the same thing)

She probably decided to focus on Cheek To Cheek for her own well-being and leave ARTPOP and all of its negativity behind 

phantasmas
7 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

wqkk5_s-200x150.gif

ill take one for the team and tell him to at least send us a snippet 

do it

we all need this :air:

10 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Oh My God! :giveup: 

Lol remember it was revealed Gaga was debating between Brooklyn Nights and MJH...like :duck:

like, why not both right :rip: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived