new music

Lana Del Rey - "Love"

Petrichor

Featured Posts

The Child
21 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Funny that ATRL loves this and GGD hates it  :sweat:

Most of GGD loves it though.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
On 2/18/2017 at 5:56 PM, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Slay. Haven't been a fan since Born To Die, maybe this will bring me back in

I was thinking the same thing!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

22 hours ago, hexwitch said:

I cannot simply comprehend how someone can sing so much about the same subject

I mean Gagas songs are pretty much about the same thing too though. Literally, BR/Alejandro/Monster/Judas/JW are basically about men and bad relationships. Most of her ballads are about relationships too (with the exception of Speechless but even that's debatable). 

The ones that aren't about relationships/rape/breakups/fame/sex/feminism no one in this fan base really cares about (Hair, Americano, BK, Teeth, ARTPOP, EC, Highway Unicorn, Aura, Come to Mama and many other songs that stray ).

BYE

Sam Dey
57 minutes ago, Phlop said:

I mean Gagas songs are pretty much about the same thing too though. Literally, BR/Alejandro/Monster/Judas/JW are basically about men and bad relationships. Most of her ballads are about relationships too (with the exception of Speechless but even that's debatable). 

The ones that aren't about relationships/rape/breakups/fame/sex/feminism no one in this fan base really cares about (Hair, Americano, BK, Teeth, ARTPOP, EC, Highway Unicorn, Aura, Come to Mama and many other songs that stray ).

lmao bye

applause, bloody mary, black jesus amen fashion, fashion of his love, bad kids

to name a few and they all have different meanings

please don't kid yourself

2 hours ago, hexwitch said:

lmao bye

I did say in the rest of my post that you quoted that she does write about other topics but those topics aren't cared about in this fan base as much.

But most of Gagas songs are about love so don't kid yourself 

BYE

Lona Delery

Lana Del Rey's fifth studio album is set to be sonically different to her previous work Ultraviolence and Honeymoon. 
" I think I had more I wanted to say, and I wanted it to come through I little bit more clearly, so it was fun to get back into that really big, like clean sound"

To the comment from the radio host that this is the return of cinematic Lana Del Rey, she answered with a simple "yeah"

Love is supposed to be a good indicator of how the next record will sound like. And, apparently, Emile Haynie who was responsible for most of the production on Born To Die, will be featured on every track as a producer.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Lona Delery
2 hours ago, hexwitch said:

lmao bye

so what, I could do the same with Lana. Name 5 songs that are not about love or whatever you think she only writes about and say it is really diverse.
The majority of Gaga's songs are either about love, sex, fashion or fame. Just like the majority of Lana's songs are about love, sex and drugs. Get off your high horse.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Dominic

I can't get enough of this. Its been breaking my soul for the past 3 days. :giveup:

Side note: I've not really seen Lana in years but she looks completely different now? Is that surgery or just age? :oprah:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

badgalriri

meh. High By The Beach was so much better. this song is boring to me. i love lana but this is her worst lead single hopefully the album slays.

the song sounds unfinished. step your *** up bitch

8 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

I can't get enough of this. Its been breaking my soul for the past 3 days. :giveup:

Side note: I've not really seen Lana in years but she looks completely different now? Is that surgery or just age? :oprah:

She looks quite the same to me...maybe it's the lighting, makeup and the fact that she's chipper in the video ??

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Petrichor

Literally my heart SWOONS every time she smiles in the video. I feel like some of the sadness and melancholy of her music is reflective on her demeanor in life. She's been struggling with fame and depression for a while, so to see her make a song about the wonders of young love and then smile so much in the music video makes me absolutely delighted! I feel like her outlook has changed and it excites me to see it!

Archived