Lana Del Rey - "Love"

Petrichor

Featured Posts

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

I swear, if this whole era is ruined because of this :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

The Child

I've just heard it and I love it! :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

PrettiestStar

I like it, I like the message, I'm such a huge fan, I've even seen her life but I already wish she uses more that 5 words while writing her songs :lana:

7 hours ago, GreekGod said:

Where's this gif from?

flopfan:emma:

OT: This is Lana, her voice is just enough for me to spend my money, but tbh I'd expect something more developed lyrically.

Lol this is from her 2016 Grammy performance I believe idk who made it. 

I really like like the song not the best Lana song lyrically but I love her so much it's enough. :giveup:

Emigrante
13 minutes ago, PrettiestStar said:

I like it, I like the message, I'm such a huge fan, I've even seen her life but I already wish she uses more that 5 words while writing her songs :lana:

what do you mean by that? she is like one of the most talented lyricist out in pop music imo. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

PrettiestStar
Just now, Emigrante said:

what do you mean by that? she is like one of the most talented lyricist out in pop music imo. 

yes, she is very talented. this is exactly my point. maybe the thing is that she gets inspiration from very few places of her soul idk. I'm not judging her whatsoever 

Emigrante
2 minutes ago, PrettiestStar said:

yes, she is very talented. this is exactly my point. maybe the thing is that she gets inspiration from very few places of her soul idk. I'm not judging her whatsoever 

but you're talking about this song or her whole music career in particular? I must admit that her music is very comparable lyrical-wise. Every album is pretty much about the same matter.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived