💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Funniest moments in GGD history

malibooo

Featured Posts

crisTEAne

not funny, but the meltdowns were real: #hilary & dalai lama.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
1 hour ago, Allison M said:

I forgot about The Frame :toofunny:

I don't understand it :lolly:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Epione

Another one when Admin promoted Katy Perry when she released Rise and put her banner on GGD. :emma: People were really upset. :emma:

Hi Its Nicole
10 hours ago, Smarticle said:

>Recently, someone just randomly posting pictures of his burnt d1ck and ejaculate on pictures of Gaga and other celebrities 

I remember that

Hello Gaga

Hi Its Nicole
10 hours ago, malibooo said:

ew it was burnt? what does that even mean :oprah:

No....it was red

Hello Gaga

Hi Its Nicole
10 hours ago, Poissonche said:

Gorl, it still exists, but all the NSFW stuff was deleted. That's the thread where the burnt d*ck made its first appearance.

And I was on itQ8Y5V_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popke

Hello Gaga

Allison M
22 minutes ago, Bronte said:

could someone summarise the skype ball drama for me, i wasnt here for it

So someone can add on if I miss something, but

Basically Skype was promoting the BTWB and they really hyped up this fan interview with Gaga that they were streaming. They picked so many fans (like 5?) to be on a Skype video call with her to ask fan questions. We all got to suggest legit fan questions to ask her and were excited to maybe get real answers. 

The "fans" didn't seem like hardcore fans at all. They kinda seemed like Skype workers and they only asked questions pertaining to Skype. Like, "How often do you use Skype?" 

After like 4 questions (with technical difficulties-mind you) she was just like, "I have to go" and it cut her off mid-sentence. 

All hell broke loose on GGD. 

RainingOnMe
11 hours ago, Smarticle said:

>The 'Is Shawn Mendes a hunty?' thread that got deleted

>The thread where some young dude was considering to seduce his gay uncle for a relationship

>Recently, someone just randomly posting pictures of his burnt d1ck and ejaculate on pictures of Gaga and other celebrities 

OMFG this reminds me of the time in 2014 someone made a thread (they were 15) about hooking up with a 23 year old from grindr. :air: Does anyone else remember that????

RainingOnMe
43 minutes ago, Allison M said:

So someone can add on if I miss something, but

Basically Skype was promoting the BTWB and they really hyped up this fan interview with Gaga that they were streaming. They picked so many fans (like 5?) to be on a Skype video call with her to ask fan questions. We all got to suggest legit fan questions to ask her and were excited to maybe get real answers. 

The "fans" didn't seem like hardcore fans at all. They kinda seemed like Skype workers and they only asked questions pertaining to Skype. Like, "How often do you use Skype?" 

After like 4 questions (with technical difficulties-mind you) she was just like, "I have to go" and it cut her off mid-sentence. 

All hell broke loose on GGD. 

The "fans" were skype workers :rip:  We found their twitters momentarily after the event. Also the *real* fans that were originally going to be on it were told to ask zero questions about the album (this was June 2012, so Art Pop). Mess.

11 hours ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

"Your god is not here Michael", but no one knows about that these days :gum: 

Okay see I remember this and I still say t but I can't remember exactly what happened with that  here

SonOfAphrodite

The cult that developed around that one lady eating cake 

tumblr_m2i3rrr3l41qf1ka1.jpg

Oscar Meltdowns 

Millie SXSW vomiting meltdowns and stan card bonfires 

Slaytherins

The great purge after the site was updated 

anything after Born This Way/pre-ARTPOP 

that one April fools when the site turned into PerryDaily and anything you typed turned into something to do with Katy

Allison M
2 hours ago, redhoodieslime said:

I don't understand it :lolly:

It was just a time lapse video of the BTWB stage being built but somehow this quick frame of Gaga in a car got in the video and everyone thought it was a cryptic message. Haha little detectives got to work and I don't think anything came from it. 125 page discussion on this frame that you'd miss if you blink haha. :toofunny:

Archived