other

Gaga returns ring to Taylor Kinney

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricMonster

How can you believe that kind of gossip?

Even if I think Gaga and Taylor won't get back together, don't you think it's a little bit shady to have that kind of news right after the Valentine's Day?

I suppose it's a made up story just to make money.

JustYouandI

Why do we debunk certain stories even when we have evidence in our faces and then blindly accept others? From dubious sources that is.

ElectricMonster
21 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

Why do we debunk certain stories even when we have evidence in our faces and then blindly accept others? From dubious sources that is.

I agree with you! I wonder why everybody believe that. I'm sure if the Dailymail would say that Gaga was pregnant, nobody would believe that.

asana15
9 hours ago, Helxig said:

So she was hoping for reconciliation... and she held on to the ring this whole time. And she was the one who wrote that long Instagram post about still loving him and hoping it will work out one day.

Does that mean we can cautiously assume that it was him who wanted to break it off?

"He called, I cried, we broke. Racin' through the moonlight."

Everything is up there in her lyrics.

We just have to find it.

JustYouandI
9 hours ago, Helxig said:

So she was hoping for reconciliation... and she held on to the ring this whole time. And she was the one who wrote that long Instagram post about still loving him and hoping it will work out one day.

Does that mean we can cautiously assume that it was him who wanted to break it off?

53 minutes ago, asana15 said:

"He called, I cried, we broke. Racin' through the moonlight."

Everything is up there in her lyrics.

We just have to find it.

It was always generally assumed that she was the one who ended things and that she was the one that wasnt ready to marry and settle down because of her career. Such a mystery that we wil never get to know for sure what happened, because in times she has hinted to him breaking it off, her breakig it off or just "life" changing. 

Archived