Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think that MR will be ha sleeper hit?

Reality

Do you think that MR will be ha sleeper hit?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that MR will be ha sleeper hit?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Reality

So, to first start this off, I'm not a "Little Chartster". I'm not obbessed with the charts or anything, nor do I particularly care.

Spoiler

Inb4 "then why did you make this thread?" comments

But it's not like having a hit song is a bad thing too.

We've seen Million Reasons come and go on the charts, and it's never really had a super stable position. However, after the SuperBowl Halftime show, we definitely saw an increase in it—and really all Gaga-related things in general.

Right now however, it looks like it's in a stable position—at the time of this thread, it's #5 on kworb—and it's slowly but surely rising on radio plays, so, the question is, do you think that MR could be a sleeper hit? Sort of like Cheap Thrills, it was known, but certainly didn't have the popularity it did until recently. 

EDIT - Let's also just be realistic though. Just because she's Gaga or just because MR might be your favorite song doesn't mean that it's automatically going to be a hit for something. Do you realistically think that it could become her sleeper hit?

🃏🖤👹

Reality
2 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

I feel like it already is, she spent a lot of time on Billboard and then went top 10 

I guess when I define hit, I mean that the majority of people know what it is, or that it even exists. 

🃏🖤👹

The Fame Joanne

I want it so badly but I feel like radio and Spotify won't give it a chance and it will decline soon :/ 

And it probably wouldn't be so high without the discount

MaryJaneHolland

No.

It peaked on the charts in the USA, but dammit Spotify and radio are running away from it like it's plague :air:

Also, it doesnt seem to take off in any other country, so....

Stvrboy
7 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

I want it so badly but I feel like radio and Spotify won't give it a chance and it will decline soon :/ 

And it probably wouldn't be so high without the discount

It's going up on radios in general tho, slow but sure, like the OP said

Arturo

It can't be a sleeper hit. It's been steadily rising like a normal hit. So if it does end up getting bigger it'll just be a "hit" not a sleeper hit.

The Fame Joanne
6 minutes ago, Stvrboy said:

It's going up on radios in general tho, slow but sure, like the OP said

I will believe it when I see ot hear it :laughga:

And it also needs more promo WW. It's only doing good in the US. Not here for Gaga becoming local, like Britney and Bey (before Lemonade) :S

TropicOfCANCER
10 minutes ago, Arturo said:

It can't be a sleeper hit. It's been steadily rising like a normal hit. So if it does end up getting bigger it'll just be a "hit" not a sleeper hit.

not really, at all. It's been out since Nov and still only has 20 m AI on radio. Meanwhile, LOTB is in the 100s on radio AI. It's been rising extremely slow.

The Child

It's been sleeping since a long ass time though. :rip:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived